MenuManager dies if you delete all items and then re-add
|Assignee:||Eric Davis||% Done:|
If you delete all items for :top_menu and try to push new ones back, it errors out. An easy workaround is to delete one and push its replacement. The error output is attached.
#2 Updated by Eric Davis about 8 years ago
- Status changed from 7 to Resolved
- Target version set to 0.9.3
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Affected version (unused) set to 0.9.2
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Affected version set to 0.9.2
It turned out that the counters used to keep track of the
:last menu items weren't decremented when an item was removed. This caused the menu to try to position the new menu item at a negative position.
Thanks for the bug report, I'm happy this was found. Fixed in r3447.