Page goes blank for large item listings
When showing a large item list (in Overall Activity) the page becomes blank after some number of items on Firefox v3.5.7, but it's OK on IE v8 (I don't know the status with other browser versions; I'll provide them if possible).
I have following plug-ins installed, but I don't think it has anything to do with them.
- Redmine Issues Group v0.1.6 by Andrew Chaika
- Timesheet v0.5.0 by Eric Davis
Removes overflow:auto on #content which broke the fix in r2118 (#4724).
Autoscroll divs are added around large tables.
Sorry, I forgot to mention the version I'm using. It's Redmine v0.8.4 Final.
Amil Waduwawara wrote:
... the page becomes blank ...
It's actually not the entire page goes blank; it's the listing frame becomes black beyond some number of items.
It looks like r3177 reintroduced this problem which was fixed in r2118.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to 0.9.2
- Affected version (unused) set to 0.9.1
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Affected version set to 0.9.1
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom