Div.task incorrectly wrapping on Gantt Chart
When using the Gantt Chart all issues that end after the initial visible Gantt screen (That can only be viewed by scrolling) have their associated task information (div.task) wrapped into a tiny width and are unreadable.
I have attached some screenshots to demonstrate the problem.
These particular screenshots come from FireFox 3.5 on Linux but I have observed similar behaviour on other browsers.
- Internet Explorer 8 - Same symptoms as initial description
- Internet Explorer 7 - The div.tasks start wrapping way before the end of the screen
- Internet Explorer 6 - Same Symptoms as initial description
- Chrome - Same Symptoms as initial description
- Opera 10.1 - Same Symptoms as initial description
I don't have access to a mac with safari but since it uses webkit like Chrome I imagine the results are the same