mail handler fails when the from address is empty
|Assignee:||Eric Davis||% Done:|
When the "From:" address in an email is empty redmine fails the correctly insert an issue even when the options to specifically create anonymous issues are set.
I have attached a patch to fix this.
Accept email from anonymous users with an empty from address. #5604
Contributed by Andrew Fenn
- Target version set to 0.9.5
Should get a test and be integrated in 0.9.5 if time permits.
- Assignee set to Eric Davis
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Andrew Fenn, I've fixed this in r3783 based on your patch. Thank you for contributing.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Merged to 0.9-stable for release.
Also available in: Atom