- Registered on: 2009-02-07
- Last connection: 2018-10-31
Reported issues: 150
- 05:47 Redmine Defect #26023: Category filter only shows categories of current project
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> When reading at all the related issues, we can see that it's pretty common to have the s...
- 16:13 Redmine Defect #26023: Category filter only shows categories of current project
- There is no setting, no.
Currently the category filter on a project's issue list will show only the categories of ...
- 21:49 Redmine Defect #29708 (Closed): Wrong use of refute_includes in tests
- The "@refute_includes@ assertion":https://www.rubydoc.info/gems/minitest/5.11.3/Minitest/Assertions#refute_includes-i...
- 21:39 Redmine Defect #26023: Category filter only shows categories of current project
- Takaki-san thank you very much for your tests, I have been able to integrate them in my patch. I hope you will be men...
- 16:37 Redmine Feature #28531: Add css to distinguish when a main menu is present or not
- Thank you!
- 14:55 Redmine Feature #28531 (Closed): Add css to distinguish when a main menu is present or not
- We have a theme with a styling dependent on knowing when a main menu is present. We previously used a @body[class*="p...
- 22:16 Redmine Defect #28302 (Closed): Security notification when changing password on password forgotten is empty
- Currently the "User" and "IP address" fields in security notification emails sent when changing a password using the ...
- 12:14 Redmine Defect #28259: attachments_fields id to class change not properly reflected in all CSS
- The attached patch fixes this.
- 12:11 Redmine Defect #28259 (Closed): attachments_fields id to class change not properly reflected in all CSS
- In r15917 the @attachments_fields@ was changed from an id to a class in the HTML and the CSS. Unfortunately, this was...
- 16:27 Redmine Defect #28113: Fix typo in German label_font_default
- The attached patch fixes a typo in the German localisation in the 3.4 branch and trunk.
Also available in: Atom