no email sent with 'Notifiy for any event on the selected projects only'
I just upgraded from trunk (r4744) and I have trouble with notification:How to reproduce:
- In my account:
- I selected "For any event on the selected projects only"
- I checked project A and project B
- Another user created an issue in project C and assigned it to me
=> No notification is sent to me
- Another user created an issue in project B and assigned it to me
=> A notification is sent to me
According to "my account, Email notifications", I should have received an email ("For unselected projects, you will only receive notifications about things you watch or you're involved in (eg. issues you're the author or assignee)."
When looking at app/models/user.rb, there is a piece of code:
# Utility method to help check if a user should be notified about an # event. # # TODO: only supports Issue events currently def notify_about?(object) case mail_notification when 'all' true when 'selected' # Handled by the Project when 'none' false when 'only_my_events' if object.is_a?(Issue) && (object.author == self || object.assigned_to == self) true else false end
From what I understand, the "when 'selected'" case doesn't manage the unselected projects so I changed it to:
when 'selected' # Handled by the Project if object.is_a?(Issue) && (object.author == self || object.assigned_to == self) true end
And it seems to solve my problem (ie: notifications are working again...)
#1 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to 1.1.1
- Affected version (unused) changed from devel to 1.1.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Affected version set to 1.1.0