- Registered on: 2014-06-04
- Last connection: 2015-06-29
Reported issues: 2
- 08:39 Redmine Defect #20119: REST API: setting project_id in issue not accepted in Redmine 3.0.3
- Thank you for this hint. I assume the change will be permanent and the calls to the api have to be changed to the "ne...
- 08:32 Redmine Defect #19276: Creating new issues with invalid project_id should return 422 instead of 403 error
- Note: the documentation still states ...
- 16:11 Redmine Defect #20119: REST API: setting project_id in issue not accepted in Redmine 3.0.3
- I found a quick fix for me here:
in issues_controller.rb I reintegrated the method *find_project* and it's call in...
- 15:37 Redmine Defect #20119 (Closed): REST API: setting project_id in issue not accepted in Redmine 3.0.3
- Hi all,
I hope this is a mistake on my side but as far as I understand this might also be a bug in redmine.
- 13:58 Redmine Defect #17175 (Closed): It's not possible to remove Assignee from ticket
- If you try to remove an assignee from a ticket, you can either use the bulk or detail view. In both cases, changing t...
- 10:12 Redmine Help: RE: ActionView::Template::Error (undefined method `description' for #<VersionCustomField:
- Oh, I should have had a look at the tickets first, sry.
The fix: #16493
I just tried to create a custom field of type "version" which used to work the last time I tried. This time, I...
Also available in: Atom