- Registered on: 2009-12-22
- Last connection: 2017-05-15
Reported issues: 36
- 07:56 Redmine Development: RE: Why don't you just release 3.4.0?
- Thank you Tatsuya. Interesting to read.
- 16:00 Redmine Development: RE: Why don't you just release 3.4.0?
- Yes, a release date could be sufficient. As long as the date gets only set once and does not change anymore (only if ...
- 09:59 Redmine Development: RE: Why don't you just release 3.4.0?
- Jan from Planio www.plan.io wrote:
> > We were so happy some weeks ago when the open issues was close to 3 or 4 issu...
- 13:28 Redmine Development: RE: Why don't you just release 3.4.0?
- And on the roadmap we see the progress bar with 91% - for weeks now. Reminds me to the old days where one sits at a W...
- I'm waiting for weeks now for the new version. But you don't release it. Why? Instead, new tickets will be added to t...
- 10:01 Redmine Feature #25287 (New): List all issues that are mentioned in a ticket
- I would find it helpful to get a list of all mentioned issues in a ticket. This is somewhat similar to #5453, but I c...
- 09:48 Redmine Feature #11672: List related issues grouped by category
- I think the tickets are already ordered by relation type.
- 12:49 Redmine Patch #23954: Shows the date of the last activity on Projects administration.
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> In my opinion, "Last activity" is far more useful information than "Created".
- 10:39 Redmine Patch #21808: Make the Sidebar collapsible, stateful
- Thank you for clarification, Jan!
- 10:17 Redmine Patch #21808: Make the Sidebar collapsible, stateful
- Has anyone considered mobile presentation? How should it look like and how should it behave?
Also available in: Atom