- Registered on: 2009-12-22
- Last connection: 2019-01-30
Reported issues: 42
- 09:22 Redmine Feature #17907: Give 'version' another meaning
- Man... I would be glad if it could be implemented. Would be so useful! Couldn't it be considered?
- 09:00 Redmine Feature #724: change "versions" to "milestones"
- As much as I appreciate Redmine, I find it sad that such a tiny improvement does not get realized. "Next major releas...
- 09:32 Redmine Feature #7737: Add support for searching for exact words
Should not be hard to implement. But would be very helpful!
- 13:53 Redmine Feature #28142: Accessing Redmine features
- Why don't you use the "forum":https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/boards for such questions? You won't get any a...
- 09:15 Redmine Defect #28035: Order of versions is not correctly ordered
- Okay, I see. Doesn't look natural to me, but that's just my opinion.
I would prefer a an order independent of the ...
- 11:23 Redmine Defect #28035 (Closed): Order of versions is not correctly ordered
- I see this with version 3.4.2 and on redmine.org at different places:
* in project configuration
* in custom fiel...
- 10:54 Redmine Defect #28034 (New): Can assign closed/locked versions to custom field
- Detected in version 3.4.2.
If I create a ticket with a tracker that has a custom field of type version (trying to ...
- 09:31 Redmine Feature #27541 (Closed): New optional column for issue list: number of comments/updates
- Just to get a quick impression if a ticket was updated/commented at all or if it is heavily discussed. If no comment/...
- 08:39 Redmine Patch #20063: Add "issue#<number>" syntax for issue links
- Okay, it's just a patch. Of course, the format can be changed. I just thought that it may finds its way into Redmine ...
- 10:25 Redmine Patch #20063: Add "issue#<number>" syntax for issue links
- > In my opinion, I think it is better to track the format change in a new issue.
Isn't #26465 a new issue?
Also available in: Atom