- Registered on: 2009-12-22
- Last connection: 2019-10-25
Reported issues: 44
- 09:11 Redmine Feature #31953 (New): Show creation date in project overview
- In the administration area, the list of projects exposes the creation date, i.e. this information does already exist ...
- 16:35 Redmine Feature #31257 (Closed): Allow link name (masking the URL) in custom fields
- Allow value like this
- 16:07 Redmine Patch #31256: german translation for missing parts
- > Standard-Spalen in der Zeiten-Auflistung
A 't' is missing. A '-' is not necessarily required.
> Kein Tracker ...
- 09:22 Redmine Feature #17907: Give 'version' another meaning
- Man... I would be glad if it could be implemented. Would be so useful! Couldn't it be considered?
- 09:00 Redmine Feature #724: change "versions" to "milestones"
- As much as I appreciate Redmine, I find it sad that such a tiny improvement does not get realized. "Next major releas...
- 09:32 Redmine Feature #7737: Add support for searching for exact words
Should not be hard to implement. But would be very helpful!
- 13:53 Redmine Feature #28142: Accessing Redmine features
- Why don't you use the "forum":https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/boards for such questions? You won't get any a...
- 09:15 Redmine Defect #28035: Order of versions is not correctly ordered
- Okay, I see. Doesn't look natural to me, but that's just my opinion.
I would prefer a an order independent of the ...
- 11:23 Redmine Defect #28035 (Closed): Order of versions is not correctly ordered
- I see this with version 3.4.2 and on redmine.org at different places:
* in project configuration
* in custom fiel...
- 10:54 Redmine Defect #28034 (New): Can assign closed/locked versions to custom field
- Detected in version 3.4.2.
If I create a ticket with a tracker that has a custom field of type version (trying to ...
Also available in: Atom