- IRC nick: mariusb
- Registered on: 2014-07-23
- Last connection: 2019-01-20
- Redmine (Contributor, 2017-07-30)
Reported issues: 79
- 11:53 Redmine Defect #30459: Switch edit/preview tabs with keybord shortcuts
- Bernhard Rohloff wrote:
> I remember this topic was also discussed in the original feature. The problem was that the...
- 08:24 Redmine Feature #12521 (Reopened): Tracker can not be deleted - because issues of archived projects canno...
- mr gosh wrote:
> You're right - but this is not possible if you have closed or archived projects - but this can be a...
- 21:40 Redmine Patch #30168: Wrap "splitcontentright" and "splitcontentleft" containers with a flexbox
- Patches to be committed:
1. attachment:use_splitcontent_in_my_page.patch which will add the splitcontent* classes ...
- 21:36 Redmine Patch #30435: Change #main block to a flexbox + additional minor fixes to it's direct children.
- Thanks Max for updating the patch, it works well with row-reverse.
I agree with Bernhard, the sidebar width (220p...
- 21:23 Redmine Defect #30354 (Closed): When extracting .zip files, they get corrupted
- Thanks for the archives.
Please see my below checks:
1. Test 74810_Scorm_Final.zip...
- 20:50 Redmine Defect #30443 (Closed): Avatar offset at journal entries when not using gravatar
- Please try without plugins because Redmine core doesn't have avatars when Gravatar is disabled, please see below scre...
- 20:36 Redmine Patch #30445: Remove unnecessary bgl and bgr wrappers from the footer
- 20:35 Redmine Defect #30426: Table rows are not highlighted on mouseover on some pages
- Attached a better fix. I've checked both scenarios and it works well.
Sorry for my previous fix and a note to mys...
- 02:06 Redmine Defect #30426: Table rows are not highlighted on mouseover on some pages
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> The change r17800 caused undesirable behavior in the issues list. Multiple selected issues are als...
- 00:46 Redmine Patch #30435: Change #main block to a flexbox + additional minor fixes to it's direct children.
- In my environment, the #content loads first with 100% width and right after, the sidebar which makes the screen "shake".
Also available in: Atom