- IRC nick: mariusb
- Registered on: 2014-07-23
- Last connection: 2017-12-15
- Redmine (Contributor, 2017-07-30)
Reported issues: 38
- 07:38 Redmine Patch #27799 (New): Mark default version in versions tab from project settings
- 20:47 Redmine Patch #27678: Make "Check all / Uncheck all" link noticeable
- I like the idea of making that checks more noticeable for the users, but I'm not sure that having buttons is the best...
- 08:48 Redmine Feature #27758: Adds preview option to the wiki toolbar
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> But I noticed that the preview is not perfectly displayed when I enter text with many lines. Maybe...
- 19:25 Redmine Feature #27758: Adds preview option to the wiki toolbar
- Holger, attached is an working version (only for markdown) of my patch. I still have some things to do (like adding s...
- 14:11 Redmine Patch #27772 (New): Issues reports should show only statuses used by the project
- This issue is related to #19578 and #5385.
The attached patch restricts the statuses from the issues reports only ...
- 13:21 Redmine Defect #22532: Strip whitespace from login on login page
- The patch attached by Artur Borisovich still applies cleanly. I've added a test for it and I think that we can fix th...
- 18:43 Redmine Feature #27758: Adds preview option to the wiki toolbar
- Holger Just wrote:
> I really like this proposal as it makes it much more apparent when a preview is available. Usin...
- 09:34 Redmine Defect #27754: Strip whitespace from email addresses on lost password page
- I think that we should fix also the related issue (#22532) because is almost on the same topic.
- 21:41 Redmine Feature #27758 (New): Adds preview option to the wiki toolbar
- I'm working on a patch that adds the Preview functionality to the wiki toolbar. I find it more friendly to have the p...
- 14:32 Redmine Defect #12510: Issues PDF export: Spent time/Float-values aren't rounded to 2 digits.
- It should be fine now.
Also available in: Atom