- IRC nick: ebrahim
- Registered on: 2010-01-11
- Last connection: 2018-04-22
Reported issues: 17
- 16:47 Redmine Patch #28493 (Reopened): Persian translation update and improvements
- Attached patch fixes month names.
- 11:55 Redmine Patch #7418: Redmine Persian Translation
- See #28493.
- 14:54 Redmine Patch #28493 (Closed): Persian translation update and improvements
- Persian translation of Redmine has been updated to fix the usability issues with the very old translation still in us...
- 13:27 Redmine Feature #20952: Using Redmine in offline Mode
- Why not?
- 08:40 Redmine Feature #19097: Responsive layout for mobile devices
- Including a responsive UI in version:3.2.0 would convince me to upgrade https://peygir.com to that version.
- 08:25 Redmine Feature #6497: Request for a view_projects_index_contextual hook
- Shouldn't "target version" of this issue be removed?
- 13:47 Redmine Feature #6719: File format for custom fields (specific file uploads)
- This feature would be very useful. Especially if it would let the user set some limitations on file size, type, etc. ...
- 10:19 Redmine Feature #724: change "versions" to "milestones"
- I wonder why such an obvious improvement hasn't been considered and applied yet.
- 06:54 Redmine Feature #19112: Markdown for specific projects
- Try this plugin: https://github.com/a-ono/redmine_per_project_formatting
- 07:09 Redmine Defect #10681: Export to Persian PDF problem
- I'm not sure font is the problem. DejaVu fonts work well with Persian. I think something else is wrong.
Also available in: Atom