- Registered on: 2010-01-22
- Last connection: 2019-11-08
Reported issues: 16
- 20:52 Redmine Feature #30926 (New): Convert a pasted formatted text to a Textile syntax
- It would be amazing if user can copy a formatted text to clipboard (ie from MS Word) and paste the text converted to...
- 15:13 Redmine Defect #20556: Redirect to HTTPS
- It become more important, because now Chrome is "showing HTTP sites as *Not Secure*":https://security.googleblog.com/...
- 18:58 Redmine Feature #29214 (New): Button to copy PRE block content to clipboard
- It would be very nice if we have a little button near @PRE@ block, so user can copy the entire content to clipboard.
- 16:00 Redmine Patch #20063: Add "issue#<number>" syntax for issue links
- 13:44 Redmine Patch #26122: Implementation of visible conditions with inner join instead of subselect
- As a speed regression, I suggest to put this on version#130
- 14:22 Redmine Feature #25538: Drop support for Ruby 2.2.1 and ealier, 2.2.2+ is now required
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> +1 for Holger Just.
- 18:28 Redmine Feature #26071: Generate markup for uploaded image dropped into wiki-edit textarea
- Great, could this patch support file names with spaces too? #10189
- 15:04 Redmine Feature #26015 (New): Upgrade Redmine used by Website redmine.org
- In the last versions, Redmine evolved a lot, with a plenty of new features, mainly (IMHO) becoming responsive.
- 14:49 Redmine Feature #9139: Use favicon for redmine.org
- 14:41 Redmine Defect #22281: http://redmine.org results in a 403 Forbidden
- I just realized that http://redmine.org is now returning @HTTP 302@...
Also available in: Atom