- Registered on: 2010-01-22
- Last connection: 2018-01-18
Reported issues: 14
- 16:00 Redmine Patch #20063: Add "issue#<number>" syntax for issue links
- 13:44 Redmine Patch #26122: Implementation of visible conditions with inner join instead of subselect
- As a speed regression, I suggest to put this on version#130
- 14:22 Redmine Feature #25538: Drop support for Ruby 2.2.1 and ealier, 2.2.2+ is now required
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> +1 for Holger Just.
- 18:28 Redmine Feature #26071: Generate markup for uploaded image dropped into wiki-edit textarea
- Great, could this patch support file names with spaces too? #10189
- 15:04 Redmine Feature #26015 (New): Upgrade Redmine used by Website redmine.org
- In the last versions, Redmine evolved a lot, with a plenty of new features, mainly (IMHO) becoming responsive.
- 14:49 Redmine Feature #9139: Use favicon for redmine.org
- 14:41 Redmine Defect #22281: http://redmine.org results in a 403 Forbidden
- I just realized that http://redmine.org is now returning @HTTP 302@...
- 16:15 Redmine Feature #25764: Redmine site shoud send emails with HTTPS links
- It's related to #20556
- 16:14 Redmine Feature #25764 (Closed): Redmine site shoud send emails with HTTPS links
- As Redmine site supports HTTPS we should send emails with HTTPS links.
Today if you click on email link you open t...
- 16:06 Redmine Feature #24763: Force SSL when Setting.protocol is "https"
Also available in: Atom