- Registered on: 2010-01-29
- Last connection: 2012-06-02
Reported issues: 1
- Hi all,
I have little problem with my redmine, I'm logout any time I add 'category' or 'version' by the issue int...
I already installed redmine package in my lenny debian. When I want to upgrade the redmine package (in followi...
- 02:26 Redmine Defect #4723: HTML is shown while the target version selection
- Indeed my rails version is under the rails version required, but, I installed redmine from the sid debian packagin,
- 10:48 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Added a new bug report ?
- I updated the issue.
Thank's for your useful help Felix :)
- 10:45 Redmine Defect #4723: HTML is shown while the target version selection
- I'm using Debian and installed redmine by the debian packages manager.
The following code is that I think to be th...
- 10:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Added a new bug report ?
- I forgot that I think is the html code around this bug :...
- 10:24 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Added a new bug report ?
- Thanx's for your help Felix :)
And sorry again for my crappy english.
I opened a bug report : Defect #4723
- 10:22 Redmine Defect #4723 (Closed): HTML is shown while the target version selection
- With Chrome and iceweasel web brower and the 0.9.1-1 redmine version,
on the target version selection, HTML is shown...
I saw a little bug with the latest version on debian sid.
When I want to selected a version in the new issue ...
- 17:17 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine does'nt use the rigth database + account problems
- Vraiment désolé pour mon anglais, je le comprend pas trop mal mais je m'exprime encore très mal.
Bon je vais refor...
Also available in: Atom