- IRC nick: salvor
- Registered on: 2008-06-01
- Last connection: 2013-02-11
- Redmine (Contributor, 2008-11-08)
Reported issues: 65
- 14:07 Redmine Help: RE: does not create a new project
- I only see "GET" requests in the logs. If you try to create a project, you should see a "POST" request when you submi...
- 14:03 Redmine Help: RE: setting language for anonymous users
- It's not possible as far as I know, but Redmine should guess it depending on the headers sent by the client. They the...
- 14:01 Redmine Feature #14091: "Achievement System" or "Badge System"
- I don't think it's a general feature that will be interesting for everybody using Redmine, but it would be great in s...
- 13:57 Redmine Plugins: RE: Version plugin
- I don't know any plugin that would handle that, but you can use "version" and link tickets / documents to specific ve...
- 13:56 Redmine Plugins: RE: integration of DMSF plugin in redmine 2.3.0
- The error message doesn't say you should use "gem install" but "bundle install". Maybe worth a try ;)
- 16:58 Redmine Defect #11609: Override redmine routes.rb in a plugin in redmine 2.x
- Ok, I'll try to reproduce and see if I did everything correctly. Unfortunately I won't be at home until next tuesday,...
- 13:19 Redmine Help: RE: plugin uninstall
- There are some informations about uninstalling the plugin in the README, you can also find instructions here: https:/...
- 13:16 Redmine Help: RE: 2 redmine on same server?
- I deleted your other post as duplicate.
Sure you can have 2 redmine instances running on the same server. It highl...
- 13:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Interaction with console
- Yes, in a console, let's say you want to turn issue 5 in status number 4 : ...
- 13:05 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Run system command when issue is created/has status changed.
- There's no way to do that in Redmine core itself. I'd recommend 2 possible approaches :
* either make a specific plu...
Also available in: Atom