- Registered on: 2010-02-25
- Last connection: 2017-12-19
Reported issues: 22
- 13:42 Redmine Patch #27507 (Closed): Czech help files translation
- 12:56 Redmine Patch #27506 (Closed): Czech translation change
- 11:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: enabling x_sendfile to efficiently send large files
- Yes, fixed and working again :-)
- 11:48 Redmine Defect #24646: X-Sendfile is missing in response headers
- I confirm that after applying your patch, everything works as expected. Thank you very much.
- 15:50 Redmine Defect #24646: X-Sendfile is missing in response headers
- During a next investigation I've found that the problem is that the body doesn't respond to *to_path* method:
- 09:51 Redmine Defect #24646 (Closed): X-Sendfile is missing in response headers
- Despite uncommenting X-Sendfile option in _config/additional_environment.rb_, X-Sendfile header is not added into the...
- 09:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: enabling x_sendfile to efficiently send large files
- I've been using this feature for many years. In fact downloading of large files from Redmine is impossible without th...
- 08:44 Redmine Patch #24537: Czech localisation
- You're right. I've updated the patch accordingly.
- 09:58 Redmine Patch #24537 (Closed): Czech localisation
- Missing Czech localization in the trunk.
- 12:26 Redmine Defect #20277: Errors in Redmine log when displaying an issue with attachments
- The patch works well. Thank you. Hopefully it will be applied to the Redmine's source code too.
Also available in: Atom