Jonas De Meulenaere
- Registered on: 2008-06-12
- Last connection: 2017-04-20
- Redmine (Contributor, 2011-03-11)
Reported issues: 1
- 11:57 Redmine Defect #4472: Escape <code> tag
- The only way to display a @code@ tag is with HTML escaping (using &lt;), but only in clear text:
- 09:22 Redmine Defect #4472: Escape <code> tag
- This issue remains a problem. I'm using Redmine 2.4.3.stable.
I try to display an XML response in a ticket. I use ...
- 21:55 Redmine Feature #5506: Make it easier to select multiple issues via checkboxes
- Use Crtl instead to select individual lines. Shift selects a range of lines (from...to). This behaviour is identical ...
- 21:51 Redmine Feature #5705: Display Issue Closed Date on Calendar View
- What is your use case for which issue closed dates must be displayed?
- 12:13 Redmine Defect #7014: See all issues
- (You can remove the estimated time again)
- 10:44 Redmine Plugins: RE: New plugin: Redmine Pastebin!
- Please add more information to your "Plugin at the Plugins Directory":http://www.redmine.org/plugins/pastebin (what i...
- 08:45 Redmine Feature #4677: Add a filter on the "My reported issues" block
- +1 for me
The widgets on "my page" should filter the closed tickets, but only the "Issues assigned to me" widget doe...
- 16:31 Redmine Feature #1432 (Closed): Add "follows" issue relation
- To relate issues, I have the possibility to choose "precedes", which is very nice. However, most of the times I'm add...
Also available in: Atom