- Registered on: 2015-06-06
- Last connection: 2018-02-26
Reported issues: 1
- Hi there,
I would like to downgrade from 3.4 to 3.3. Unfortunately restoring a backup is not a solution due to the t...
when updating an issue with a right click on the issue list, the events fired don't include the data as if yo...
- 13:12 Redmine Feature #10840: Allow "Stay logged in" from multiple browsers
- Must have for proper mobile usage where you switch 5 times a day between mobile phone, notebook and desktop PC.
- 13:20 Redmine Defect #20173: Issues of private projects show up in the public rss feed.
- Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:
> I think it is expected behavior with key.
> For example:
- 13:18 Redmine Defect #20173: Issues of private projects show up in the public rss feed.
- ohh ok, I'll test that.
- 12:59 Redmine Defect #20173 (Closed): Issues of private projects show up in the public rss feed.
issues within a private project show up in the "all ticket" rss feed. This is insanely critical for me as the...
our existing application's with ldap usage rely on UUID's. According to the documentation redmine doesn't sup...
Also available in: Atom