- Registered on: 2015-06-23
- Last connection: 2017-08-25
Reported issues: 11
- 22:45 Redmine Feature #26531 (New): Sections in issue fields
- For the moment, you can create custom fields for your trackers. When you add a lot of them, it can become painful to ...
- 09:19 Redmine Feature #26422 (New): Filter project by custom field
I searched the doc and tried a lot of commands, but it appears the possibility to filter by custom field avai...
- 09:09 Redmine Feature #26356: Time entry list: set default column options
- Merci Jean-Philippe ;)
- 13:36 Redmine Feature #26400 (New): Side by side diff view in wiki
- I checked among the issues but didn't find any like this:
Is it possible, like it's possible for commits, to see wik...
- 14:33 Redmine Feature #11044: Custom field types for time and datetime
- Can't we take all the new input types possible? See https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_form_input_types.asp
- 06:34 Redmine Feature #26370: Get time entries for a specific issue
- You're actually right.
My feature request can be closed and next time I'll think a bit more before posting!
- 11:05 Redmine Feature #26370 (Closed): Get time entries for a specific issue
- For the moment, you have to make 2 different calls (time tracking API and issues API) to gather the time entries for ...
- 21:12 Redmine Feature #26356: Time entry list: set default column options
- Holger Just wrote:
> You can configure the default list of columns of the issue list in *Administration* -> *Setting...
- 14:05 Redmine Feature #20069: Report for identify time per days consumed in each status
- I think you can already do that if you set up the different activities correctly and showing the correct options.
Also available in: Atom