César DJ Caësar 9114
- Registered on: 2015-06-23
- Last connection: 2019-02-03
Reported issues: 17
- 22:12 Redmine Patch #29245: Gender neutralized child/parent adjectives for some latin languages
- I don't understand what is the purpose of this. Should we then modify every documentation I made when I teached Redmi...
- 07:27 Redmine Feature #29272 (New): Create several relations at the same time
For the moment it's possible to get all the relations of an issue and to post only one new relation. Could it be...
- 04:57 Redmine Defect #29268 (New): Can't include attachments or relations with Issues API
When I make an API call to get all the trackers of a certain tracker_id including the relations, it doesn't w...
- 01:28 Redmine Feature #10121: Watchers - Add Group / Role
- 11:11 Redmine Feature #28492 (New): Option not to block closing a parent issue when its subtask is open
I saw that: r16108.
But actually, it could be great to be able to close a parent task.
Is it possible t...
- 07:45 Redmine Feature #28299 (New): Get issue by group
For the moment we can only fetch issues assigned to a particular member. It would be great to fetch issues assig...
- 07:43 Redmine Feature #28298 (New): Get issues by login
It would be great to fetch issues by login:
For the moment we can...
- 23:50 Redmine Feature #28100 (New): Get files of all projects using API
- At the moment, it's only possible to get files for a precise project.
It should be possible to get files of all proj...
- 22:45 Redmine Feature #26531 (New): Sections in issue fields
- For the moment, you can create custom fields for your trackers. When you add a lot of them, it can become painful to ...
Also available in: Atom