- Registered on: 2010-03-11
- Last connection: 2012-09-22
Reported issues: 2
- 10:19 Redmine Defect #8157: Redmine do not send notification emails if a recipients email address is not valid
- Same problem on our server (Redmine 1.4.2). Also tried to change the @Blind carbon copy recipients (bcc)@ option on ...
- 11:06 Redmine Feature #3463: Export all wiki pages to PDF
- A'h lovely... Another parallel effort then? This can reasonably easily be made as a plugin. Question is: Should the...
- 10:58 Redmine Feature #3463: Export all wiki pages to PDF
- I think that most use-cases can already be satisfied with the "DocPu plugin":http://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_d...
- 16:16 Redmine Patch #2931: Templating for description of new tickets by Tracker
- We fixed this in our implementation. I have asked the relevant engineer to post a patch for 1.2.1.
- 08:19 Redmine Feature #5283: Allow more than one parent project i.e. share subprojects
- Brian Lindahl's workflow doesn't solve my biggest concern: _Redmine cannot natively model project dependencies when u...
- 20:02 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Question on Automatic svn creation
- If you are running Redmine on a linux distribution, it is quite easy to write a wrapper that parses the reposman.rb o...
- 23:15 Redmine Development: RE: Gantt Chart Improvement
As it is now, the Gantt chart is nothing more than a bit of eye-candy. The inability to determine the critical p...
- 15:24 Redmine Development: RE: My thoughts on Redmine 1.1
- Jean-Baptiste Barth wrote:
> * improve cross-project usage : make bulk edit work (context menus too), unify UI of gl...
- 18:39 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Versions vs Milestones
- Holger Winkelmann wrote:
> Hi, I tried to get in contact with the Community regarding this Feature. I mentioned this...
- 17:04 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Versions vs Milestones
- Changing the label @field_version@ in @./config/locales/en.yml@ is the easy (and appropriate) way of doing this. :)
Also available in: Atom