- Registered on: 2010-04-07
- Last connection: 2010-06-06
Reported issues: 2
- 02:43 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTo_configure_Nginx_to_run_Redmine (#2)
- 02:30 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTo_configure_Nginx_to_run_Redmine (#1)
- 02:29 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTos (#39)
- 14:54 Redmine Patch #5267: Allow for OpenID-only operation
- Alex Munroe wrote:
> I don't think it's possible to use the identity URL for the login, anyway; login names are rest...
- 04:43 Redmine Patch #5267: Allow for OpenID-only operation
- Isn't the login the OpenID? In which case it'll be unique.
It's true that the email address must also be unique. I...
- 22:28 Redmine Patch #5268 (New): Handle commas in returned OpenID fullnames
- Some OpenID providers return a full name in the form of "Lastname, Firstname" or "Lastname, Firstname I."
- 21:35 Redmine Patch #5267 (New): Allow for OpenID-only operation
- This patch against 0.9 stable branch in Git allows for an OpenID-only site. Registration links are disabled and login...
Also available in: Atom