- Registered on: 2016-02-23
- Last connection: 2019-09-28
Reported issues: 7
- 10:29 Redmine Feature #5840: Live lookup of the existing issues based on the keywords entered in the title for ...
- +1: I tried another approach to create a feature that displays issues with similar subjects.
By using the existing ...
- 09:38 Redmine Feature #4221: Force passwords to contain specified character classes
- Thank you Mr. Maeda.
I change a patch and post it again.
* Changed definition of 'special_characters' to the code p...
- 09:19 Redmine Feature #4221: Force passwords to contain specified character classes
If we can enforce password strength, Redmine will be used in environments where some security policy is required.
- 08:01 Redmine Feature #31704 (New): Show Gravatar icon in issues list.
- I propose a feature to show gravatar icon in issues list.
I created a patch to display the author, assignee, and las...
- 10:03 Redmine Defect #31657: Update capybara (~> 3.25.0)
- Thank you for your comment Mr. Maeda.
Go MAEDA wrote:
> I think it is better to pin the version to the tested one...
- 08:36 Redmine Defect #31657 (Closed): Update capybara (~> 3.25.0)
- I got the following warning while testing test/system.
This is caused by a version of capybara in Gemfile ('~> 2.13'...
- 17:44 Redmine Feature #31581: Issue burnup chart in the version detail
- Thanks for the comment, Marius.
I think that we can understand from the chart when & how many tickets were created a...
- 16:50 Redmine Feature #25540: Unify fields of subtasks and related issues on issue page
I made a patch to display the same field on Subtasks and Related issue.
- 05:48 Redmine Feature #31581 (New): Issue burnup chart in the version detail
- I propose a feature to visualize the changes of registration / completion of issues in the version detail using 'Burn...
- 09:47 Redmine Feature #31418: Stacked bar charts in the issue details report
- I enhanced the patch to also display a chart that shows the number of issues by status. Like the screenshot below.
Also available in: Atom