- Registered on: 2016-02-23
- Last connection: 2018-09-20
Reported issues: 2
- 09:53 Redmine Patch #26826: Issue filtering by spent time
- I noticed that 'expected' and 'actual' are reversed on the added assertions.
Attaching an updated patch.
- 09:12 Redmine Patch #26826: Issue filtering by spent time
- I tested the patch "issue-filter-by-spent-time-3.diff" posted by Go Maeda.
As a result, I found that it is necessary...
- 11:12 Redmine Defect #28953: Issue content gets lost if user deletes an attachment
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> I thought too on removing the attachments via ajax, but there are some cases that must be h...
- 10:25 Redmine Defect #28953: Issue content gets lost if user deletes an attachment
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> After deleting all attachments, the "Edit attached files" icon remains displayed (see the screensh...
- 08:30 Redmine Defect #28953: Issue content gets lost if user deletes an attachment
- I propose a patch to asynchronize deletion of attachment.
With this change, user will not lose his text changes.
- 03:57 Redmine Patch #29045: Change Japanese translation for Tracker
I also agree with this fix.
- 08:37 Redmine Feature #28947: Show the existing attachments on the wiki editing page
I would be very happy if I could see the feature in Redmine.
- 15:04 Redmine Feature #22368: Ability to add private comments from the issue bulk edit page
- I made the patch (compatible with latest trunk 17055).
this patch allows user to set 'private notes' property on bul...
- 09:50 Redmine Defect #26880: Cannot clear all watchers when copying an issue
- I think the attached patch will solve this problem.
this patch compatible with latest trunk (r17055).
- 06:13 Redmine Patch #27024: Links on custom field values don't have "external" class
- LGTM :)
I tested Go MAEDA's patch on the Latest trunk@17038.
Also available in: Atom