- Registered on: 2016-02-23
- Last connection: 2018-11-13
Reported issues: 2
- 07:22 Redmine Defect #8395: Tags start with 'pre' are handled as 'pre' tag in Textile
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> After applying the patch #8395#note-4, an unnecessary blank line is inserted before the first line...
- 05:43 Redmine Defect #8395: Tags start with 'pre' are handled as 'pre' tag in Textile
- To fix this probrem, It would be necessary to add a harf-space character
between the pattern of tag name and patter...
- 14:20 Redmine Defect #23341: Markdown Table formatting breaks with redmine wiki links
- I confirmed that redcarpet gem cannot distinguish '|'.
To solve this problem, It is necessary to replace '|', before...
- 17:27 Redmine Feature #2595: Issue report for all projects
- I think that it would be very useful if I could see the issue summary page of all redmine projects.
So, I propose a ...
- 09:50 Redmine Feature #13643: Keep displaying issue summary page when switching project via dropdown menu
- As another suggestion, I made a patch that adds a link to 'summary page' as a child-menu of 'Issues' on the project-...
- 08:15 Redmine Feature #29752: Render Textile and Markdown attachments as HTML on the preview page
I think it is very useful that the feature proposed by Go MAEDA.
I made a patch to add the feature, and attach it.
- 04:09 Redmine Feature #13643: Keep displaying issue summary page when switching project via dropdown menu
- To keep displaying 'issue summary page' when switching project,
It is necessary to add the new menu that links to '...
- 04:07 Redmine Defect #28576: Attachments are added even if validation fails when updating an issue via email
- I found the cause of this problem in *MailHandler#receive_issue_reply*.
I made a patch and attach it.
- 09:56 Redmine Defect #26023: Category filter only shows categories of current project
- Thank you for reviewing, Felix.
I also did't notice the visibility caused by permission.
I confirmed that the new p...
- 05:08 Redmine Patch #29674: Missing validation for custom field formats based on RecordList
I also think that the validation that 'Alexander Achenbach' pointed out should be done.
Actually, by manipulatin...
Also available in: Atom