- Registered on: 2010-04-24
- Last connection: 2012-03-27
Reported issues: 1
- 20:35 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine 1.3 - Problem while load_default_data
- Yes, I did!
The script is still failing but you can load the default data using a feature in Redmine itself.
Any ideas of what that might be:
jruby -S rake generate_session_store
jruby -S rake db:migr...
- 01:18 Redmine Help: RE: Subversion Integration
- Are you trying to access the project svn folder?
If your project is called testproject you should add you user to ...
- 03:27 Redmine Plugins: RE: How to extend the Include macro to repository file
Have you managed to import wiki files from the repository?
I'm planning to do exactly the same, any hints?
- 18:20 Redmine Feature #6755 (Closed): Wiki field format for type for custom field
- It would be great to have a custom text field that could be wikified.
- 13:46 Redmine Help: RE: Problema changing database URL
- The ids were imported correctly. I'm really lost on that one!
- Recently we created a server for PostgreSQL and we started migrating our systems to that server.
When I tried to d...
- I'm new to ruby and ror, and I need to write a macro to include wiki text and images from the repository.
- Hi everyone,
I wonder if there is a plugin that allow you to include files (ie. *.wiki) from the source repository a...
Also available in: Atom