- Registered on: 2016-05-14
- Last connection: 2019-05-22
Reported issues: 8
- 13:39 Redmine Feature #31418: Render reports/details in bar chart using Chart.js
- 22:51 Redmine Feature #31395: Make the footer of the 'Powered by Redmine' line user changeable.
- Thank you for your response.
- 17:54 Redmine Feature #31395: Make the footer of the 'Powered by Redmine' line user changeable.
- Excuse me, but please change it because the subject was incorrect
- 17:02 Redmine Feature #31395 (New): Make the footer of the 'Powered by Redmine' line user changeable.
- In the case of in-house operation, it may be instructed to display the management department / responsible person nam...
- 13:07 Redmine Feature #31381: Find change status of issues at custom query
- 16:08 Redmine Feature #31349: Allowing non-admin to create/edit custom queries shared among projects
- Response method
I considered the following measures.
In the following plan, DB design change and addition of r...
- 16:06 Redmine Feature #31349 (New): Allowing non-admin to create/edit custom queries shared among projects
- In Redmine, creation and editing operations of custom queries shared among PJs are designed to be possible only by ad...
- 15:45 Redmine Feature #23301: Allow "Custom queries" to be shared across projects
- I changed some code of Redmine and tried to create a countermeasure.
Considering the actual operation, I think the...
- 15:44 Redmine Defect #29625: application.css imported by themes not covered by cache control versioning
I think this information should be known more.
Also available in: Atom