Martin von Wittich
- Registered on: 2016-06-20
- Last connection: 2018-07-10
Reported issues: 3
- 18:00 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineTextFormatting (#126)
- rollback to version 122 (Sergey Kovalev reverted a spam edit, but accidentally reverted to the older version 120)
- 10:54 Redmine Feature #10975: An 'Involved In' filter
- The plugin hasn't been maintained in years and isn't compatible to recent Redmine versions, but luckily the necessary...
- 16:38 Redmine Feature #28724 (New): Reset the API key when changing/resetting user passwords?
- At the moment, Redmine won't reset the API key when a user changes his own password, or when an administrator resets ...
- 12:27 Redmine Defect #21181: Markdown Formatter incorrectly parses lists
- Still reproducible on 3.4.2.
- 13:22 Redmine Defect #27300: Annoying login prompt when accessing content on redmine.org
- Just got the error again, so now I can add some details.
- I googled "redmine flow chart"
- I followed the link "...
- 15:17 Redmine Defect #27300 (New): Annoying login prompt when accessing content on redmine.org
I often google for something redmine-related, e.g. "redmine plugins", and I then I follow one of the links, e....
- 10:29 Redmine Feature #1565: Custom query on My page
- I just stumbled over that 3 custom query limit too. I would very much like to use more queries :(
- 15:13 Redmine Feature #571: Configurable "Display project descriptions" in project list
- If you just want to get rid of the descriptions in the project list, and you don't need it configurable, use the Cust...
- 15:12 Redmine Help: RE: In the main projects tab hide description
- If anyone else is still looking for this - I've resolved this issue by using the Custom CSS plugin ( http://www.redmi...
- 15:17 Redmine Feature #23404 (New): Support for Pretty URLs?
- When I copy-paste a Redmine link from my browser and send this via IM to a colleague, it's not exactly obvious from t...
Also available in: Atom