- Registered on: 2016-06-20
- Last connection: 2019-09-01
Reported issues: 5
- 09:40 Redmine Feature #31704: Show Gravatar icon in issues list.
- Personally, i would prefer seeing only the necessary info in the list of issues. This becomes especially important wh...
- 23:09 Redmine Feature #4347: Replying to an issue should automatically add the user to the watchers list
- This is a very nice feature indeed. I suggest re-phrasing "Issues I added notes" to "Issues I comment on".
- 16:54 Redmine Feature #26575: Add update info at the bottom of the wiki page
- I am +1 for keeping the "History" link at the top, in addition to the new controls at the bottom.
- 23:05 Redmine Defect #22424: Change Russian translation for default_issue_status_feedback
- Well, in this case *Нужен отклик* or *Требуется отклик* will mean that a response is _needed_, and can't be ignored. ...
- 19:16 Redmine Defect #22424: Change Russian translation for default_issue_status_feedback
- The translation *Требуется обратная связь* will have the same meaning as *Нужен отклик* in this context, but is short...
- 10:08 Redmine Feature #8363: Git: Pull requests
- I think this functionality is a *musthave* in Redmine. If we don't find a good solution for this in the nearest year ...
- 16:11 Redmine Defect #27330: "Name" field in the 'edit version' form has no "maxlength"
- Sorry, the first patch i attached was created in the wrong folder (and thus contains wrong path to the modified file)...
- 16:06 Redmine Defect #27330 (Closed): "Name" field in the 'edit version' form has no "maxlength"
- # Edit a version (project settings -> versions -> "Edit" some version in the list)
# try to input a long "name" in t...
- 14:57 Redmine Defect #22424: Change Russian translation for default_issue_status_feedback
- I agree with Serguei. The term "Обратная связь" is very commonly used on Russian websites, usually for "feedback form...
- 21:40 Redmine Feature #25538: Drop support for Ruby 2.2.1 and ealier, 2.2.2+ is now required
- Debian 8, CentOS 6 and Ubuntu 14.04 have Ruby 1.9.3 installed by default (although ruby 2.* is also available from th...
Also available in: Atom