- Registered on: 2016-07-14
- Last connection: 2018-04-10
Reported issues: 2
- 00:54 Redmine Patch #24939: Changing plugin loading order
- Hi Jaap,
I've met another use case when the topological order defined by plugin dependencies won't work.
- 16:10 Redmine Patch #24939: Changing plugin loading order
- Hi Jaap de Haan,
I know that is not the ideal solution, but it is sufficient for most of cases, and the as you alr...
- 20:01 Redmine Patch #24939: Changing plugin loading order
- I forgot to mention, I am using Redmine 3.3 version.
- 20:00 Redmine Patch #24939 (New): Changing plugin loading order
I have one plugin that depends on another, and I needed to specify the order plugins are loaded so the classes...
- 21:58 Redmine Defect #23959: Issue copy form load wrong data when user can't create issues in the copied issue ...
- The previous patch was wrong. I am sending the fixed version....
- 17:11 Redmine Defect #23959 (Needs feedback): Issue copy form load wrong data when user can't create issues in ...
- When a user tries to copy an issue in a project they are not allowed to create issues, the first available project in...
- 19:53 Redmine Patch #23328: Improve Update/Create issue speed
- I resolved this issue a bit different. I changed the *includes* to *eager_load* to explicitly eager load the *princip...
Also available in: Atom