- Registered on: 2010-05-14
- Last connection: 2012-10-02
Reported issues: 1
- 08:59 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine preview attach column/image gallery
- Hi! Thanks a lot for your plugin it's a very very useful plugin.
Is version 0.1.7 compatible with Redmine 2.1.x ve...
- 11:22 Redmine Feature #1448: Add tags to issues
- +1 for me too
- 05:04 Redmine Feature #5332: Allow bulk edit of issues from different projects
- +1 very helpful (in particular for shared version)
- 05:56 Redmine Defect #8483: Content in the new custom field "referencing version table" is empty in a subprojec...
- Issue fixed in #8615 (thanks all)
Should be ok in target version 1.2.2
Target version could be set to 1.2.2 and s...
- 08:15 Redmine Defect #8483: Content in the new custom field "referencing version table" is empty in a subprojec...
- Related feature : #2096
- 08:15 Redmine Defect #8483 (Closed): Content in the new custom field "referencing version table" is empty in a ...
- The content of the new custom field is empty if I'm in a +sub project+ which have versions numbers "herited" (by shar...
- 09:30 Redmine Defect #7857: A NoMethodError occurred in account#login
- Indeed, the fix "mongrel.rb" provided in #7688 solve my problem.
- 23:23 Redmine Defect #7857: A NoMethodError occurred in account#login
- I've got the same issue when I try to use Mongrel (1.1.5) with WebRick no problem. (I use trunk version R5543 with a...
- 09:31 Redmine Feature #2096 (Reopened): Custom fields referencing system tables (users and versions)
- In first, thanks a lot, it was a very expected feature for me.
But I think there's a little bug in the "bulk edit se...
- 09:00 Redmine Feature #1675: Add 'affected version' as a standard field
Also available in: Atom