- Registered on: 2016-08-06
- Last connection: 2016-09-19
Reported issues: 0
- 19:49 Redmine Help: RE: Problem viewing SCM diffs: differences in last lines not over-highlighted (only here?)
- Have found the origin of the problem: the source files don't have an *ending line break* (I think is git-related issue)
- Viewing git diffs through redmine don't highlight changes on changed lines, like in this screenshot:
- 00:32 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTo_Install_Redmine_on_Debian_8_with_Apache2-Passenger (#13)
- added a note that sudo is needed
- 00:30 Redmine Help: RE: Help with instalation on Debian Jessie
- Redoing the install, I found what was causing the problem: the *sudo* package was not installed and configured... (I'...
- Following the how to on http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/HowTo_Install_Redmine_on_Debian_8_with_Apache2-P...
Also available in: Atom