- Registered on: 2016-09-29
- Last connection: 2018-06-23
Reported issues: 5
- 11:14 Redmine Development: RE: Adding a Core field to Redmine
- Martin Denizet (redmine.org team member) wrote:
> I assume that by "module" you mean "plugin".
> I sugges...
- I want to add a Core Field called as "Project Module" into Redmine.
I am using Redmine-3.4.3 with Rails 5.0.
- 14:44 Redmine Job offers: RE: Seeking Redmine freelancer
- I can help
- 12:48 Redmine Defect #28327 (New): Use of 'Feedback' term instead of 'Notes' in Edit-event
I have been using redmine since last 2 years. Redmine solves a lot of problems in a very organized manner so I...
- 22:01 Redmine Job offers: RE: pay to install redmine
- i can help you out
can you pay me through paytm? i reside in India.
- 10:48 Redmine Feature #26154: Quickly created new issues
- liu su mark wrote:
> Quickly created new issues in issues list like open project, this is helpful doing project plan...
- 07:25 Redmine Defect #28115: Fail to create a task
- Fail to create a task (undefined method `>' for nil:NilClass)
May you check the logs in the installation folder?It...
- 07:48 Redmine Feature #27988: Option to configure which trackers can be set as subtasks for each tracker
- +1 Even I agree with this feature with my company having the same workflow with an Agile Environment,
Users add ta...
- 07:27 Redmine Defect #27990 (New): Roadmap Issues null on selection of version custom field
I cannot see any issues listed in my 'Roadmap' page when I enter a 'Build in Patch version' custom field. This...
- 11:36 Redmine Feature #27965: % Done and Estimated Hours field to be added in Spent Time
- I am currently using MySQL 5.7; Ruby 2.3.5; Rails version:4.2.8 and Redmine version:3.4.3 bitnami version.
Also available in: Atom