- Registered on: 2008-07-16
- Last connection: 2010-07-19
Reported issues: 0
- 13:09 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin 0.2.7 Released.
- Hello, great thanks for your plugin, it's great.
We are trying to start using it, but there is one trouble, preven...
- 20:08 Redmine Feature #3680: Issue Dependencies
- Please, look at subtasks plugin: http://www.redmine.org/issues/443
- 19:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Linking to a wiki page in another project
- You can try Wiki Extensions plugin: http://www.r-labs.org/wiki/r-labs/Wiki_Extensions_en, as I know it adds such func...
- 19:20 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Migrate projects and objects from one server to another
- I think the only way is to make a dump of your database and restore it on new server.
- 19:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Новые Модели Audi Q5
- It's spam, kill this topic please.
- 11:40 Redmine Feature #443: Subtasking
- We have the same problem, as Burt Culver has.
We use version 0.8.5.devel.2939
undefined method `-' for nil:NilC...
- 07:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to get up Redmine every time my PC restart
- You need to add «Redmine start script» to /etc/init.d
- 21:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Customer Portal
- Maybe it's better to use «Customer» role and set permissions only for view and create issue?
- 13:01 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Agile methodologies and Redmine
- Are you use both versions and iterations? I think, the best way to our company is to use versions, each consisting of...
- 07:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Agile methodologies and Redmine
- Thanks, for detailed story.
Maybe you need something for project management?
For example, dotProject — it has win...
Also available in: Atom