- Registered on: 2010-06-22
- Last connection: 2013-09-13
Reported issues: 0
- 18:07 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Changing the project by email
- Tried putting the override after, but makes no difference. I used the text:...
- 08:22 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Changing the project by email
- Here is the entry line in /etc/aliases:...
- Hi there
I have set up my Redmine to receive email via postfix and it generally it is working fine. Within /etc/a...
- 14:02 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Receiving incoming emails
- After further investigation, this always happens. Please close this
- We have set Redmine to receive incoming emails. From some users when the send in an email it automatically goes to t...
- I am trying to set up Redmine to receive incoming messages. I have sorted out the router and the postfix general con...
- I am moving from an old version of Redmine 0.9.3 to the latest version as well as migrating from our old server to th...
- 13:59 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Sometimes email notifications are not being sent out
- This was causd by our server not sending out emails if the user was not on the domain.
This thread can be closed
- 09:27 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrade to 1.2.1 and getting page not found
- I am running on Windows Server using Apache and MySQL. The patches are:
- 21:47 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrade to 1.2.1 and getting page not found
- I have now installed the patches:
rails_6440_patch.rb and patch_for_mongrel.rb and I now get different errors.
Also available in: Atom