- Registered on: 2010-07-08
- Last connection: 2010-08-11
Reported issues: 0
- Is there a way to start from 0 if a new project is created? This could be useful to track bugs/issues by quarter for ...
- 18:48 Redmine Open discussion: RE: HowTo Install Redmine in a sub-URI on Windows with Apache (Zero-to-Redmine)
- Any possibility someone can do a guide on upgrading from .9.x to 1.0 on windows? I was trying to yesterday but had no...
- 18:49 Redmine Help: RE: Getting an Error when upgrading from 9.6 to 1.0
- I got the database to upgrade without any errors. As I am running this on windows following the "Windows/Apache":http...
- 18:26 Redmine Help: RE: Getting an Error when upgrading from 9.6 to 1.0
- To remove the plugin, do I just delete the folder and restart redmine?
- Hey All,
While following the upgrade steps, when I try to run the DB migrate, I get an error stating an undefined me...
- 23:44 Redmine Help: RE: outbound emails don't have 'To' header
- I believe in the email settings page, there is a choice to send as BCC is checked as default. That may be what your a...
- 19:46 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Basic question about accounts and LDAP
Thanks for the help.
One more question. I finally got my LDAP server to link with the redmine instance.
- 18:53 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Basic question about accounts and LDAP
- So then it only applies if I am trying to create users internally through Redmine.
Also, if a user updates their p...
- Is there a way to group or show the amount of tickets that are submitted by month? Kind of like a blog where it shows...
- 18:41 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Basic question about accounts and LDAP
- Felix Schäfer wrote:
> I you have an LDAP source configured, you can choose whether to use the internal authenticati...
Also available in: Atom