- Registered on: 2008-08-13
- Last connection: 2008-10-01
Reported issues: 2
- 12:44 Redmine Patch #1186: JS should be cached in production mode to save bandwith and cpu
- I'm having the same problem: upgrading from r1747 to r1748 breaks a bunch of things in my installation:
* Wiki forma...
- 17:28 Redmine Defect #1794 (Resolved): Repo Browser doesn't show file contents for Darcs repos
- I dug into ruby and the redmine code and found a way to get things working.
I uploaded the resulting patch as #1799.
- 17:24 Redmine Patch #1799 (Closed): Patch for #1794 (No file browsing in Darcs repos)
- I'm attaching a patch (against r1747) that fixes my #1794 defect issue.
- 17:50 Redmine Defect #1794: Repo Browser doesn't show file contents for Darcs repos
- OK, tracked it down pretty far:
When calling the darcs binary (In the log: "Shelling out:"), the correct way to ca...
- 17:21 Redmine Defect #1794: Repo Browser doesn't show file contents for Darcs repos
- Here's the debug log for the failing file display:...
- 17:04 Redmine Defect #1794 (Closed): Repo Browser doesn't show file contents for Darcs repos
- When browsing through a Darcs repo, clicking on any file name only gets the error: "The entry or revision was not fou...
- 17:53 Redmine Patch #1784: Patch for #1745 (German Language Update)
- Sven Schuchmann wrote:
> I created an update for the German Language File.
> Maybe someone else can have a l...
- 17:28 Redmine Defect #1641: Setting time zone rise Internal error
- This issue is still current (as of r1745):
While the FAQ tells you to install tzinfo_timezone to support DST, doin...
Also available in: Atom