Reinout van Schouwen
- Registered on: 2008-08-20
- Last connection: 2010-04-14
Reported issues: 1
- 13:22 Redmine Plugins: RE: Using Scrum Alliance Plugin for Redmine
- _# Download the github redmine +SA Plugins + burndown plugin._
Thanks, but this is raising more questions for me.
- 17:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Agile methodologies and Redmine
- @Dan: the archive I'm talking about is the one you get when you click the Download button on the github URL given abo...
- 14:09 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Agile methodologies and Redmine
- I unpacked the archive into my vendor/plugins directory and I followed the instructions in README.markdown.
- 10:37 Redmine Feature #1803: Allow custom issue fields as column in issues overview
- I found that changing the method 'columns' in the Query class like this:...
- Hi all;
I've been asked to adapt Redmine for internal use in our organization.
Part of this effort is splitting t...
- 18:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Agile methodologies and Redmine
- @Daniel, my team is interested in your plugin as well.
- 14:13 Redmine Feature #1803 (Closed): Allow custom issue fields as column in issues overview
- It would be useful to be able to show custom field values in the issues overview as an extra column.
E.g. I have a...
- 10:14 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine plugins?
- Thanks. I didn't realize this was still work-in-progress.
If I want to extend the functionality of Redmine, is crea...
I've read the [[Plugin Tutorial]]. However, when I execute the plugin generator, I get the following error:
Also available in: Atom