- Registered on: 2010-09-27
- Last connection: 2018-04-03
Reported issues: 164
- 19:27 Redmine Patch #28446 (Closed): Bulgarian translation
- Bulgarian translation of the following labels (#28000)
- 20:25 Redmine Help: RE: How load plugin's default data with redmine:load_default_data
- I think that this is achieved by database migrations. Every plugin that works with its own data have database migrati...
- 13:33 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Configure Redmine with SVN
- Redmine should have access to svn client executable, for Windows svn.exe
The configuration must be done in config/co...
- 19:40 Redmine Patch #27926 (Closed): Change Bulgarian translation for label_news_new
- 13:08 Redmine Feature #27920 (New): Show button to create new version in issue form even if all versions are lo...
- If all versions are closed or locked and there is no any version opened, there is no way to create new version when c...
- 17:02 Redmine Help: RE: Plugin Settings not being saved in 3.4.3
- I saw such behavior with redmine_template_changer. It is possible to select theme, but the choice is not saved.
- 20:47 Redmine Help: RE: update redmine from version 3.1.1 to 3.4.4.
Here is my step-by-step instruction, that works well.
You don't have to uninstall the old version, just ...
- 07:27 Redmine Open discussion: RE: migrate redmine version 2.4.1 to 3.2.8. Is that possible?
- See similar discussion here: message#54296
- 22:07 Redmine Help: RE: update redmine from version 3.1.1 to 3.4.3.
- Last week I updated Redmine from 2.6.10 to 3.4.3 combined with migrating to a new server without any problems.
I wonder how could be useful and easy to deal with different versions of documentation that consist of seve...
Also available in: Atom