- Registered on: 2010-09-27
- Last connection: 2018-01-13
Reported issues: 163
- 19:40 Redmine Patch #27926 (Closed): Change Bulgarian translation for label_news_new
- 13:08 Redmine Defect #27920 (Needs feedback): No button to create new version when all versions are locked or c...
- If all versions are closed or locked and there is no any version opened, there is no way to create new version when c...
- 17:02 Redmine Help: RE: Plugin Settings not being saved in 3.4.3
- I saw such behavior with redmine_template_changer. It is possible to select theme, but the choice is not saved.
- 20:47 Redmine Help: RE: update redmine from version 3.1.1 to 3.4.4.
Here is my step-by-step instruction, that works well.
You don't have to uninstall the old version, just ...
- 07:27 Redmine Open discussion: RE: migrate redmine version 2.4.1 to 3.2.8. Is that possible?
- See similar discussion here: message#54296
- 22:07 Redmine Help: RE: update redmine from version 3.1.1 to 3.4.3.
- Last week I updated Redmine from 2.6.10 to 3.4.3 combined with migrating to a new server without any problems.
I wonder how could be useful and easy to deal with different versions of documentation that consist of seve...
- 11:36 Redmine Open discussion: RE: mysql2 gem and ruby 2.4 ?
> The next version of mysql2 gem will include binaries for Ruby 2...
Ruby 2.4, 32 bit, Windows 10.
I installed mysql2 (the binary version). Unfortunatelly, it seems that there ...
- 12:05 Redmine Defect #27505: Cannot install nokogiri 1.7 on Windows Ruby 2.4
- P.S. After changing Gemfile:...
Also available in: Atom