- Registered on: 2010-10-06
- Last connection: 2012-09-10
Reported issues: 1
- 06:54 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
- I tried both variants: with and without vendor/plugins/acts-as-taggable-on. Even vendor/plugins/acts-as-taggable-on d...
- 17:54 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
- Now I can see list of contacts and I can add new one.
But I can not see contact: I got Error message:
- 14:48 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
- <code class="sql">DELETE FROM schema_migrations WHERE version LIKE '%contacts%';</code>
is more clean than «delete a...
- 22:05 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
- I have no tables from this list: I’ve drop @contacts_projects@, @tags@ and @taggings@ tables, rest of list didn’t exi...
- 10:35 Redmine Plugins: Can't install Contacts plugin
- I try to install Contacts plugin 1.2.1 but migration does not work, I got error: ...
You can ...
- 08:45 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Subversion Integration
- I found same problem but I solve it.
I change @SVN_BIN@: instead “svn” I wrote full path: ...
- 21:33 Redmine Plugins: Prerequisites under FreeBSD
- Under FreeBSD better way is using port "textproc/rubygem-spreadsheet":http://www.freshports.org/textproc/rubygem-spre...
- 12:57 Redmine Patch #5035: Migrate from trac - Errors in wiki formating
- redmine:migrate_from_trac works, but acts as described in #6632 — it ignore fields @lft@, @rgt@ and @root_id@ in tabl...
- 12:10 Redmine Patch #5035: Migrate from trac - Errors in wiki formating
- Line 910 is:...
Also available in: Atom