Kirill Bezrukov (RedmineUP)
- Registered on: 2008-09-30
- Last connection: 2019-09-05
Reported issues: 11
- 13:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine Plugin offering change status date ?
- It seems I'm not completely understanding the problem. Redmine stores all changes, including status, in journal histo...
- 10:29 Redmine Plugins: RE: CMS plugin compatible with redmine 4.0 stable?
- Now it is compatible. We fixed most issues at the end of July https://www.redmineup.com/pages/plugins/cms/updates. Th...
- 10:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine Plugin offering change status date ?
- We have such feature in our "Agile plugin":https://www.redmineup.com/pages/plugins/agile (free version).
- 12:54 Redmine Plugins: RE: I want find checklist plugin support issue filter, who can help me? tks.
- We will add this feature in future versions. Thank you for the idea!
- 15:40 Redmine Feature #31272: Improve "Also available in" links
- Hi, everyone!
We just released a completely new version of a "Zenedit":https://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_zen...
- Hi, everyone!
When Redmine is installed on your server, you have to keep an eye on any security updates, protect y...
- 22:20 Redmine Plugins: RE: Suggestions for agile/roadmap plugin
- Hi, Kenneth
Take a look at our "Redmine Agile plugin":http://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_agile. It's a commerc...
- 15:40 Redmine Plugins: RE: Is there a plugin that allows you to create types of projects?
- What do you mean? Projects can have custom fields and Issues can have separate custom fields.
- 13:44 Redmine Plugins: RE: Is there a plugin that allows you to create types of projects?
- What about custom fields for project - http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineCustomFields#Fields-for-Pr...
Also available in: Atom