- Registered on: 2008-02-03
- Last connection: 2009-02-08
Reported issues: 3
- 19:31 Redmine Feature #603 (Resolved): Don't include new status for issues in email subject
- This is really just a dupe of #1401.
- 21:29 Redmine Feature #2009: Manually add related revisions
- Yeah, that'd be my thought for UI too.
- 17:41 Redmine Feature #2009 (Closed): Manually add related revisions
- Currently the only way to add a related revision to a ticket is through a magic string in the commit message — it wou...
- 22:04 Redmine Feature #603 (Closed): Don't include new status for issues in email subject
- Ideally, the subject would just contain the project name, the tracker, the issue #, and the subject of the issue. Thi...
- 20:26 Redmine Defect #593: Unable to Attach Anything
- Safari 3; thanks for fixing it so quickly, and thanks for developing the first bug tracker I've ever been happy using.
- 18:07 Redmine Defect #593: Unable to Attach Anything
- Trying to attach the production.log caused an error. Looks like the bug exists here as well.
- 18:04 Redmine Defect #593 (Closed): Unable to Attach Anything
- I cannot attach anything anywhere on a clean install of either 0.6.3 or trunk. My production.log is attached, and the...
Also available in: Atom