- Registered on: 2011-01-20
- Last connection: 2016-09-20
Reported issues: 9
- 17:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: export from Open project to import into redmine
- Hi, I don't have any pointers but can you perhaps elaborate on why you are moving back to Redmine?
- 17:49 Redmine Help: RE: Hi, 'Latest Projects' isn't desplayed on the home page
- Hi, can you elaborate a bit on why you moved back to Redmine?
- 18:35 Redmine Defect #20513: Unloadable plugin convention breaks with Rails 4.2.3
- Note that I can reproduce this in standard Rails 4.2.3 very easily. I've logged it on github: https://github.com/rai...
- 18:20 Redmine Defect #20513 (New): Unloadable plugin convention breaks with Rails 4.2.3
- The RM documentation and existing plugins use the Rails *unloadable* statement. This doesn't work as expected with R...
- 20:38 Redmine Patch #19108: Ability to limit search to last week/month/year
- Thank you for the feedback, that is good news. The change proposed by this patch can still be useful, whenever you s...
- 12:05 Redmine Patch #19108: Ability to limit search to last week/month/year
- I've updated the patch slightly, please remove my previous patch. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.
- 11:53 Redmine Patch #19108 (New): Ability to limit search to last week/month/year
Redmine search doesn't support or use full text searching features of mysql, postgres, lucene or elastic...
- 15:05 Redmine Defect #11854: Problems with thumbnails
- Same here, Redmine was saying imagemagick is available but it wasn't.
- 13:46 Redmine Defect #17151: File upload broken on Chrome 36
- The patch for 2.4 and 2.5 doesn't work in 2.3. Attached is the patch for 2.3. It modifies attachments.js to remove ...
- 11:00 Redmine Defect #13654: Can't set parent issue when issue relations among child issues are present
- I'm running Redmine 2.3.1.stable. We experience this issue as well.
*This workaround doesn't work*
1) Remove any...
Also available in: Atom