- Registered on: 2008-11-18
- Last connection: 2017-01-17
Reported issues: 9
- 17:17 Redmine Defect #22914 (Resolved): Notification mails not send when editing a ticket
- Ok, *megafail*, the problem was the plugin @redmine_mentions@!
- 17:06 Redmine Defect #22914: Notification mails not send when editing a ticket
- Some debugging:
In @app/models/journal.rb@ I changed:...
- 16:18 Redmine Defect #22914 (Closed): Notification mails not send when editing a ticket
- Notification mails are *not send* when *editing a ticket*!
Mails are send on
* test email
* creating a ticket...
- 16:18 Redmine Defect #13586 (Closed): Circular loop testing prevents precedes/follows relation between subtasks
- If I create 3 tickets
** subticket 1a
** subticket 1b
On my system I always get a circular loop error if ...
- 08:31 Redmine Help: RE: What version is better?
- I decided to upgrade to 1.4.x and not to 2.0.x because on 2.0.x I couldn't find all plugins (or forks) that I wanted....
- 21:26 Redmine Plugins: RE: Problems DMSF
- For Xapian I added this to the Gemfile...
- 11:30 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin List needs comments and rating
- +1 there needs to be a better way to check for updates of plugins...
- 10:38 Redmine Defect #9752: "Subtasks autocompletion" feature breaks "Add related issue" scenario
- I just can say we have this problem sometimes two, but not on entry of related issues. It "just happens" sometimes an...
- 14:23 Redmine Help: RE: Can't login suddenly
- Well, I've just been bold and installed svn 1.7.2 on the server and lukily it does seem to work as expected...
- 09:00 Redmine Help: RE: Can't login suddenly
- Actually I don't understand this as well. But it is the symptoms:
* updated the server running redmine to SVN 1.7 ...
Also available in: Atom