- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2017-11-15
Reported issues: 76
- 12:15 Redmine Feature #26279: Allow to overide general_csv_encoding in CSV export options window
- This is a common issue for Redmine installations using multiple languages from different language families like Engli...
- 13:45 Redmine Defect #27165: Delete_all_members
- When using @destroy_all@ (or @destroy@) on a model, what happens is that Rails first fetches the record from the data...
- 13:39 Redmine Patch #27122: Case insensitive filter for version name
- There is a database-agnostic helper method for a case-insensititive LIKE. You should be able to just use this:
- 16:35 Redmine Patch #27009 (New): Clarify consequences of disabling the login_required setting
- When an administrator disabled the @login_required@ setting and/or sets projects as public, this can have grave conse...
- 16:08 Redmine Feature #26823: Creating new issue with custom fields using REST api in Redmine
- See [[Rest_api#Working-with-custom-fields]].
- 16:06 Redmine Defect #26825: Field "due date" is disabled
- You probably have set the "Due date" field as required for one or more statuses. You can configure this in *Administr...
- 12:46 Redmine Patch #26791 (New): Send individual notification mails per mail recipient
- With this patch series, we are introducing the general concept to send multiple mails per notification event. Specifi...
- 14:19 Redmine Help: RE: Response contains insufficient issues
- By default, the API only returns open issues. To quote from [[REST issues]]:
- 14:14 Redmine Defect #24864: svn.redmine.org: "The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority"
- The certificate itself is fine and valid. However, it appears that the server for https://svn.redmine.org does not se...
- 12:11 Redmine Patch #26682: URL-escape the ! character in generated markup for dropped uploads
- Thank you for the review Maeda-san. I had a look at the Markdown generation but completely missed the parenthesis. I...
Also available in: Atom