- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2019-10-16
- Redmine (Contributor, 2018-06-26)
Reported issues: 87
- 11:36 Redmine Wiki edit: Security_Advisories (#41)
- Added reference to CVE-2019-17427
- 19:02 Redmine Defect #31724 (Closed): Wrong spent time calculation via svn commit log
- This is expected behavior.
In Redmine, you can configure how Times shoul;d be displayed in *Administration* -> *Se...
- 18:51 Redmine Defect #31748 (Closed): Workflow can't prevent users to create new issue for specific tracker
- This is expected behavior. To prevent users to create issues in a specific tracker, remove the *Add issues* permissio...
- 18:49 Redmine Feature #31814: Please modify the display order of names in Simplified Chinese language
- Admins can globally configure how names are displayed in *Administration* -> *Settings* -> *Display* -> *User display...
- 17:28 Redmine Defect #30925: Concerns about the credit in the footer of Redmine
- The idea of not showing the exact version information is to not make it easier for potential attackers to identify th...
- 18:48 Redmine Feature #30838: Option to parse HTML part of multipart (HTML) emails first
- If this setting is supposed to be configureable, I do think that it belongs on the Settings page rather than the @con...
- 10:20 Redmine Feature #30829: Simpler link syntax "#note-123" to make a link to a note of the current issue
- Since #16313, you can already use @[[#note-123]]@ to link to an arbitrary ID on the current page, regardless of wheth...
- 10:08 Redmine Feature #30854 (Closed): git 2.17 compatibility
- 10:06 Redmine Defect #30929 (Closed): No longer all receivers are shown in "to" field after upgrade from 3.4.7 ...
- Since Redmine 4.0, we send a separate email per recipient (instead of a single mail to all/some recipients as previou...
- 22:41 Redmine Defect #30513 (Closed): Unable to load the EventMachine C extension; windows
- Thank you for your report.
Unfortunately, Redmine itself doesn't use eventmachine anywhere. If something requires ...
Also available in: Atom