- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2017-09-13
Reported issues: 76
- 16:35 Redmine Patch #27009 (New): Clarify consequences of disabling the login_required setting
- When an administrator disabled the @login_required@ setting and/or sets projects as public, this can have grave conse...
- 16:08 Redmine Feature #26823: Creating new issue with custom fields using REST api in Redmine
- See [[Rest_api#Working-with-custom-fields]].
- 16:06 Redmine Defect #26825: Field "due date" is disabled
- You probably have set the "Due date" field as required for one or more statuses. You can configure this in *Administr...
- 12:46 Redmine Patch #26791 (New): Send individual notification mails per mail recipient
- With this patch series, we are introducing the general concept to send multiple mails per notification event. Specifi...
- 14:19 Redmine Help: RE: Response contains insufficient issues
- By default, the API only returns open issues. To quote from [[REST issues]]:
- 14:14 Redmine Defect #24864: svn.redmine.org: "The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority"
- The certificate itself is fine and valid. However, it appears that the server for https://svn.redmine.org does not se...
- 12:11 Redmine Patch #26682: URL-escape the ! character in generated markup for dropped uploads
- Thank you for the review Maeda-san. I had a look at the Markdown generation but completely missed the parenthesis. I...
- 15:46 Redmine Feature #23119: Hook for deleted issues
- You can already use the basic ActiveRecord callbacks on the @Issue@ model, which include @before_destroy@ and @after_...
- 15:42 Redmine Feature #26677: HTTP code 401 on login failure
- The 401 status code is specifically used for Basic or Digest authentication. It has no value when using form authenti...
- 15:37 Redmine Defect #26679: Edit Journal - Can't verify CSRF token authenticity
- See [[Submissions]]. What exactly are you doing when the error occurs? Please at least show the log entries.
Also available in: Atom