- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2017-05-26
Reported issues: 67
- 13:34 Redmine Defect #25634: Highlight language aliases are no more supported
- Thanks for the patch. I had indeed missed the alias names for Coderay.
Looks good to me!
- 14:28 Redmine Defect #6422: timetracking: subtasks time is not added to the main task
- The roadmap only shows estimates and spent time for issues which are assigned to a certain version. Just because a pa...
- 13:52 Redmine Patch #25653: Fix NoMethodError on HEAD requests to AccountController#register
- The attached patch also fixed the additional issue described in #25653#note-2
- 13:48 Redmine Patch #25653: Fix NoMethodError on HEAD requests to AccountController#register
- Hmmm, we had indeed only seen the error on Redmine 3.3, more specifically in http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/...
- 19:16 Redmine Patch #25628: Better wording for issue update conflict resolution in German
- Looks good to me :)
- 19:06 Redmine Patch #25653 (Closed): Fix NoMethodError on HEAD requests to AccountController#register
- The attached patch fixes a NoMethodError when attempting to run a HEAD request against AccountController#register.
- 13:57 Redmine Defect #25595: Important usability bug - Too easy to delete issues
- When you delete data from Redmine, it will actually be deleted and not just marked as "hidden" in the database. For m...
- 11:07 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Checkout Plugin
- Hmmm, now that I'm kind of back into Redmine development, I'll see if I find the time to integrate these patches back...
- 16:49 Redmine Feature #25445: unify email notifications
- > Holger Just wrote:
> > * the ability to see other users in the To and CC headers (as enforced by the user visibili...
- 13:37 Redmine Defect #25241: rake LoadError: cannot load such file -- json
- Ruby since version 1.9.2 ships with "a version of the json gem":http://ruby-doc.org/stdlib-2.0.0/libdoc/json/rdoc/JSO...
Also available in: Atom