- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2018-08-13
- Redmine (Contributor, 2018-06-26)
Reported issues: 84
- 14:49 Redmine Patch #29378: More call_hooks for projects, issue statusses, time entries, etc.
- Do you strictly need these controller hooks to distinguish updates done by the controller from other updates?
- 13:52 Redmine Patch #26714 (New): pluck instead of map in issue_query
- 22:09 Redmine Defect #29237 (Closed): Issue - HTML/CSS Problem on Redmine 3.3.1
- 22:08 Redmine Feature #29236 (Closed): Login Procedure enhancement
- We need a few more details than that...
- 22:07 Redmine Defect #29235 (Closed): Issue -
- These fields are added by the backlogs plugin. Since Redmine can't control what the plugin is injecting there, we can...
- 14:58 Redmine Defect #29230: NoMethodError in fetch_changesets
- It looks like your database contains invalid data for your repository. While I don;t know how it git into that state,...
- 17:36 Redmine Patch #13400: Calculate %done based on estimated and logged time
- Thank you Gregor for working on this. I think this is a great addition.
I'm setting the version to Candidate for n...
- 14:29 Redmine Defect #29226 (Closed): Email delivery error: 550 Mailbox not found or access denied , there is a...
- The reason for that is that Redmine sends a single notification email to all recipients. If your MTA rejects the mail...
- 16:18 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Project not readable by admins
- Admins have all permissions in all projects. With Redmine's permisison system, It is not possible to restrict admins ...
- 12:28 Redmine Defect #29202 (Closed): [wishlist] improve HTTPS security of redmine.org
Also available in: Atom