- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2017-07-19
Reported issues: 70
- 17:23 Redmine Feature #26356: Time entry list: set default column options
- You can configure the default list of columns of the issue list in *Administration* -> *Settings* -> *Issues* at the ...
- 12:48 Redmine Feature #26332: Add 3.4-stable branch to the GitHub mirror
- Jean-Baptiste just "confirmed":https://twitter.com/jbbarth/status/882184180909690880 that he has updated the mirror s...
- 18:30 Redmine Defect #26002: Issues can be assigned to this role - didnt work correctly
- Right now, the author of an issue is always a valid assignee as long as they are still active. In its original implem...
- 16:57 Redmine Defect #26221: Update* Segmentation fault at migrate:db
- The current version of Redmine, that is 3.3.3, does not yet support Ruby 2.4. It will (probably) only be supported wi...
- 16:53 Redmine Feature #23310: Improved "jump to project" drop-down
- Another option could be to use "@Object#presence@":http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/Object.html#method-i-presence a...
- 15:04 Redmine Defect #26219: At start: multipart.rb warning: already initialized constant
- The last version of Redmine to still support Ruby 1.8.7 was Redmine 2.6. Ruby 1.8.7 is not maintaine since about 3 y...
- 00:15 Redmine Feature #25538: Drop support Ruby 2.2.1 and ealier
- Vasili Korol wrote:
> Debian 8, CentOS 6 and Ubuntu 14.04 have Ruby 1.9.3 installed by default (although ruby 2.* is...
- 15:14 Redmine Feature #25538: Drop support Ruby 2.2.1 and ealier
- As a concrete motion from my side:
* I think it's a god idea to require at least Ruby 2.2.2 (or whatever Rails dep...
- 15:01 Redmine Defect #26183: Use Nokogiri 1.7.2
- In that case, there is not much we can do, besides advising people that it might be a good idea to use a more modern ...
- 11:10 Redmine Patch #26091: Allow to filter by any visible version on the global issues view
- Not to spoil anything here, but this patch here won't result in any delay in getting version:3.4.0 released. It is a ...
Also available in: Atom