- Registered on: 2017-06-12
- Last connection: 2018-07-16
Reported issues: 7
- 04:23 Redmine Feature #28413: Project Visibility class
- There is no problem for adding only public.
- 03:46 Redmine Patch #28996: Update Redmine::Plugin document
- Please remove @since tags from patch if it is difficult to maintain version info. I'll publish unofficial document.
- 17:05 Redmine Patch #28996 (New): Update Redmine::Plugin document
- I want to more information to Redmine methods for plugin development.
As a trial, I created a patch to add below inf...
- 04:23 Redmine Patch #28943: Remove RDoc tags
- 03:08 Redmine Patch #28943: Remove RDoc tags
- It is no problem for me! Thanks!
- 05:11 Redmine Patch #28943: Remove RDoc tags
- Redmine is not using important rdoc tag like call-seq, include, ...
Maybe, using yard will have only few problems.
- 04:46 Redmine Patch #28943: Remove RDoc tags
- > Currently, the codebase does not contain any Yard tags.
umm... Redmine is already using Yard tags like these. r...
- 17:54 Redmine Patch #28943 (Closed): Remove RDoc tags
- I was removed :nodoc: from *.rb because yard doesn't support :nodoc: and :nodoc: shows in generated html.
- 03:26 Redmine Patch #28112: Ruby 2.5.0 don't pass csv_test.rb
- > Thank you for looking into this issue. Do you think we can fix this issue by changing Gemfile as follows?
- 05:34 Redmine Feature #28413 (New): Project Visibility class
- Currently, I can't find information whether redmine projects is public or private.
At least, I want to a.project.p...
Also available in: Atom