- Registered on: 2008-02-04
- Last connection: 2018-10-25
Reported issues: 29
- 18:12 Redmine Feature #17460: MySQL 5.7 support
- Does it make sense to retry the transaction inside the @Issue@ class?
- 14:42 Redmine Patch #26130 (Closed): Refactor "multiple_values_detail" struct creation
In the "IssuesHelper#details_to_strings":/projects/redmine/repository/entry/trunk/app/helpers/issues_helper.rb...
- 13:58 Redmine Patch #24587 (Closed): Improve custom fields list performance
- The custom fields list displays the number of projects the issue custom field is used in by doing a database query fo...
- 18:34 Redmine Defect #20277: Errors in Redmine log when displaying an issue with attachments
- You could set @AttachmentsController.etag_with_template_digest = false@.
- 19:35 Redmine Help: RE: Problems migrating to Redmine 2.3.0
- Please ensure that you are in the root directory of your Rails app when starting @rails console@.
As an alternativ...
- 11:53 Redmine Defect #18667 (Closed): Attachment content type not set when uploading attachment
I noticed that the attachment content type is not set when uploading an attachment. Do you also experience thi...
- 13:50 Redmine Defect #14953: Intermittent AJAX Atttachement Upload Failure in Firefox
- I have just seen that the regexp above handles the Rails URL prefix. If you do not use this feature you may use "/aut...
- 13:40 Redmine Defect #14953: Intermittent AJAX Atttachement Upload Failure in Firefox
- Hi Charlie,
I have also experienced upload failures when there was too much time between two uploads.
- 15:37 Redmine Help: RE: Problems migrating to Redmine 2.3.0
- Migration @105_build_projects_tree.rb@ triggers callbacks which use the @projects.inherit_members@ column. This colum...
- 13:49 Redmine Defect #13008 (Closed): Usage of attribute_present? in UserPreference
when I enter @User.new.pref@ in the Rails console, @user_id@ is stored in the @others@ hash....
Also available in: Atom