- Registered on: 2008-02-04
- Last connection: 2013-03-21
Reported issues: 26
- 13:49 Redmine Defect #13008 (New): Usage of attribute_present? in UserPreference
when I enter @User.new.pref@ in the Rails console, @user_id@ is stored in the @others@ hash....
- 11:30 Redmine Defect #12707 (Closed): Typo in app/models/tracker.rb
should be changed to
- 10:50 Redmine Defect #10939: Install guide doesn't mention the need to be registered for older revisions
- As an alternative _Anonymous_ could be allowed to view wiki edits.
- 23:19 Redmine Defect #8972: Is this a bug?
- On Windows, could you please try:...
- 23:11 Redmine Defect #7452: German Translation: please do not translate word by word
- The German TortoiseSVN manual uses the terms "Zweig" and "Markierung" as well. Alternativ wird auch "Marke" statt "Ma...
- 13:11 Redmine Defect #8932: User.acts_as_customizable and association loading broken by Rails 2.3.11
- With the attached patch applied to @trunk@ (r6402) the tests finished without errors.
I applied the patch to @bran...
- 10:25 Redmine Feature #8919: Add support for Phusion Passenger RailsSpawnMethod smart
- Do you use Ruby Enterprise? It comes with its own @/usr/local/bin/gem@.
So do the commands @gem list@ and @/usr/lo...
- 18:57 Redmine Defect #8972: Is this a bug?
- Please double-check your @config/database.yml@ configuration.
The @redmine_development@ database seems to be missing.
- 18:51 Redmine Feature #8919: Add support for Phusion Passenger RailsSpawnMethod smart
- Redmine 1.1 runs fine here with "RailsSpawnMethod smart".
Did you already install the i18n gem as mentioned in the...
- 14:12 Redmine Feature #8918: direct link to my Issues today
- If you only need the operators "is", "is not", "none" or "all" you may use the shorter parameter list:...
Also available in: Atom