- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2019-10-21
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 29
- 07:17 Redmine Help: RE: Reminders Emails
- Hi Francisco,
everything's fine. Your reminder should work as expected.
Have a nice Monday,
- 10:53 Redmine Feature #15180: Start date on versions
- Sebastian Paluch wrote:
> ... Setting first an option/checkbox and then date in every version is two times more oper...
- 06:40 Redmine Feature #15180: Start date on versions
- +1 for the 2nd proposal
Sebastian Paluch wrote:
> I don't like 2. as this is too much work to set this for every ...
- 13:37 Redmine Help: RE: Email notifications and create ticket
- brice wilmet wrote:
> It's very difficult for me to take a screenshots but this problem is explicit.
- 05:53 Redmine Feature #32249: Show attachment thumbnails by default
- +1 I had totally forgotten that this feature even exists...
- 06:36 Redmine Defect #32201: Issue auto-assignment to JPL based on Website category
- Jan Niggemann (redmine.org team member) wrote:
> Looking at the issues and being able to work on them are separate t...
- 12:59 Redmine Help: RE: How can I build a wiki syntax link to user's favorite project?
- I think it would be possible to write a macro for that purpose. If you have the patience and chance to upgrade your i...
- 12:41 Redmine Defect #32200: Handle bot activity
- Is there anything we can do on the server side to lower the amount of human efforts?
- 12:39 Redmine Defect #32201: Issue auto-assignment to JPL based on Website category
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> Is this still desirable/needed?
I don't know if it's needed but perhaps it's a thing JPL...
- 19:51 Redmine Patch #29216: Replace the searchbox label in the header with a placeholder
- I've tried Marius's patch and it works very nice. IMHO this would be a nice improvement. LGTM!
Also available in: Atom