- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2019-01-21
Reported issues: 21
- 18:12 Redmine Feature #30476 (New): Split up the 'save custom query' form on wide screens.
- The feature uses the horizontal screen space more efficient and makes the handling of the form much easier.
- 14:40 Redmine Feature #30471: Move "Default columns" checkbox on the query edit page from "Options" to "Columns...
- It would make sense but please notice that this checkbox also disables the checkboxes for descriptions and last notes...
- 11:29 Redmine Feature #30464: Show estimated hours on the overview page as well as spent hours
- +1 Yes, could be useful.
I would also be great to have this information in a nice bar chart. But this is a future to...
- 14:16 Redmine Feature #30462: Update Developer Guide for Redmine 4
- Yep, I also think this should be fixed.
In the meantime you can look at my pull request for Redmine 4.0 compatibilit...
- 06:54 Redmine Defect #30459: Switch edit/preview tabs with keybord shortcuts
- I remember this topic was also discussed in the original feature. The problem was that there can be multiple editors ...
- 06:40 Redmine Patch #30451: Move #main-menu outside of the #header to follow directly after the #header insetad
- Yes, unfortunately you are right. This doesn't seem to be achievable at the moment. I had a hard time yesterday getti...
- 11:03 Redmine Patch #30451: Move #main-menu outside of the #header to follow directly after the #header insetad
- In my opinion it's a "historical" chance to bring a bit more basic structure into the core of Redmine. For this reaso...
- 10:24 Redmine Patch #30435: Change #main block to a flexbox + additional minor fixes to it's direct children.
- The patch looks good to me, although I'm not sure if the width is sufficient for the text length of everbody's saved ...
- 09:45 Redmine Feature #30429: Automatic language detection in syntax highlighting
- It's for sure a nice improvement for Redmine.
Max Johansson wrote:
> I am thinking it would probably be bette...
- 06:38 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Migrating Redmine on Bitnami install to Redmine on Debian
- I think all you need to move Redmine to your new system can be found in this article [[RedmineBackupRestore]].
Also available in: Atom