- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2019-07-18
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 28
- 19:57 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to select all projects when create the new issue
- Very good suggestions. I didn't even thought about them. :-)
- 14:55 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Define custom automated workflow
- Hi Benjamin,
first of all welcome to the Redmine community!
Benjamin Kiepke wrote:
> sorry I can...
- 14:05 Redmine Defect #31733 (Closed): How to select all projects when create one new issue
- Please don't request help on the issue tracker. I've answered your question in the forums.
- 14:03 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to select all projects when create the new issue
- It's de facto not possible to create multiple issues at once. You must choose a single project the issue is created f...
- 15:54 Redmine Help: RE: Add css-class to wiki page
- I think I would install custom macros and stylesheets within a plugin.
Depending on how you would like to style your...
- 18:15 Redmine Feature #31676 (Needs feedback): Cannot use the same email address for multiple users
- I don't get the point. What is eCube and what tools do you speak about. And what does this all have to do with Redmin...
- 13:47 Redmine Help: RE: Spent-Time 30min are not possible
- Great! I'm glad you've found the solution for your problem. And thank you for reporting it here. :)
- 07:40 Redmine Help: RE: Create issue via sen e-mail messgare
- Hi, the whole topic is described in this article in the wiki: [[RedmineReceivingEmails]]
Feel free to ask if you are...
- 17:05 Redmine Help: RE: Spent-Time 30min are not possible
- I've tried it with Redmine V3.4.2 and had no issues what so ever.
Which Version of Redmine do you use?
- 10:38 Redmine Patch #30294: Move the links (View all issues, Summary, Import) from the Issues section of the is...
- I like Marius' proposal very much. IMHO it makes more sense to me to have a reset button next to the query. I also th...
Also available in: Atom