- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2019-03-20
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 23
- 06:30 Redmine Help: RE: How to connect html page and wiki?
- As I understand your question and please correct me if I'm wrong, you would like to host a webpage _somewhere_ and cr...
- 14:49 Redmine Patch #31066: Change style of projects list from "ul" to "table", displayed on user profile
- +1 Looks very clean.
I'll test it when I find a free time slot.
- 15:38 Redmine Help: RE: Adding Column to Time Log Table
- I'm glad to hear it works for you. Unfortunately there are no real sources of system documentation for Redmine. Somet...
- 06:33 Redmine Open discussion: RE: What is Redmine stance/philosophy on "Time tracking" ?
- I haven't had issues with time tracking in the current versions of Redmine so far. Redmine has evolved a lot since 2....
- 06:06 Redmine Help: RE: Adding Column to Time Log Table
- Oh yes you're right!
It seems I was a bit too confident with my answer and haven't tested it beforehand. Sorry for t...
- 06:24 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to open a new project?
- Hi Emil,
redmine.org is not a service for project management. It's only purpose the development of the project man...
- 08:24 Redmine Help: RE: Adding Column to Time Log Table
- Hi Marek,
look at source:trunk/app/models/time_entry_query.rb#L25.
I think adding the following line should do th...
- 09:32 Redmine Feature #20497: Markdown formatting supporting HTML
- Some time ago I've made a plugin to add a macro for that purpose as proposed in message#56105-56105. The syntax is qu...
- 06:33 Redmine Help: RE: Hosting a Plugin somewhere else
- Huge disclaimer: I'm not a professional ruby/rails developer so my answer might be wrong in some parts.
As I under...
- 06:13 Redmine Help: RE: How can I see the associated revisions on issues.
- hakuna jun wrote:
> Apply text formatting to commit messages v
> Referencing keywords ...
Also available in: Atom