- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2019-05-20
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 27
- 06:15 Redmine Feature #31418: Render reports/details in bar chart using Chart.js
- @Takenori TAKAKI thank you very much for attaching the patch again. I deleted it by accident.
It was a bit of a jo...
- 06:25 Redmine Patch #31355: Bookmarks and recently used projects for the project jump box
- Oh, one thing I forgot is, the patch doesn't contain the two new icons referenced by the stylesheet changes....
- 06:03 Redmine Patch #31355: Bookmarks and recently used projects for the project jump box
- I've tried the patch and it makes project switching very fast and easy. A really great improvement for Redmine!
- 09:33 Redmine Feature #24808: OAuth2 support for Redmine API Apps (OAuth2 Provider)
- I think it can be a nice feature for Redmine and would make it much easier to manage things like bots, dashboards and...
- 13:34 Redmine Patch #31147: Add custom styles for all fields
- We also should set the color of the fields background and font to provide a consistent style on dark themed desktops,...
- 06:11 Redmine Development: RE: How to add an issue trackers(Bag,Feature,Support) to existing project?(c#)
- At the moment, I don't exactly understand your problem. Do you want to add the tracker programmatically?
- 06:54 Redmine Feature #31353: Replace user related links in the top menu bar with a proper user menu.
- @Marius BALTEANU I've added you to the watchers list because I think to remember you already worked on something like...
- 06:52 Redmine Feature #31353 (New): Replace user related links in the top menu bar with a proper user menu.
- At the moment the top menu bar offers several user related links which make the top bar look cluttered and which are ...
- 06:28 Redmine Feature #31348: Add tabs to switch between Profile and My account page
- I have several concerns with this feature. First of all, It seems weird for me switching between a view and a setting...
- 11:39 Redmine Patch #31327: Update CONTRIBUTING.md
- You're absolutely right. Your wording sounds much more polite and also gives a sane reason for it.
Also available in: Atom