- IRC nick: [twitter] @g_maeda
- Registered on: 2008-02-10
- Last connection: 2019-02-23
- Redmine (Contributor, 2014-11-02)
Reported issues: 432
- 09:28 Redmine Feature #30838: Option to parse HTML part of multipart (HTML) emails first
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> Do you see any side effect if we switch to HTML part first without adding a new setting?
- 10:50 Redmine Defect #30771: Author of issue is listed at assignee drop box
- The behavior may be ”unwanted” for you, but it is not unwanted for other people. Please see #4199.
- 03:37 Redmine Defect #30851 (Closed): Redmine 4.0.1 Internnal error 500 on accessing the settings page
- Could you try the following command?...
- 03:33 Redmine Feature #30853 (New): Show warning when no workflow is defined for the role
- Currently, you will see a warning message "No workflow defined for this tracker" when you create a new tracker withou...
- 12:01 Redmine Defect #30850 (Confirmed): Unified diff link broken on specific file/revision diff view
- 11:51 Redmine Defect #11325: Unified diff link broken on specific file/revision diff view
- Anthony Mallet wrote:
> This seems broken again with 4.0.1 :)
Please open a new issue and describe the details. S...
- 11:32 Redmine Defect #30099 (Closed): Multiple blank lines in pre tags are not preserved in Textile
- Committed the patch. Thank you for fixing this issue.
- 11:31 Redmine Revision 17891: Multiple blank lines in pre tags are not preserved in Textile (#30099).
- Patch by Takenori TAKAKI.
- 10:27 Redmine Patch #30820: Drop setting "Blind carbon copy recipients (bcc)"
- Since this patch adds a migration, I am changing the target version from 4.0.2 to 4.1.0.
- 08:57 Redmine Defect #30787 (Closed): Other recipients are not listed in To field even if Setting.bcc_recipient...
- The option was useful because users who got notifications can see who receives the notification (related to #6813).
Also available in: Atom