- Registered on: 2008-02-10
- Last connection: 2012-04-12
Reported issues: 1
- 11:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: HowTo Install Redmine in a sub-URI on Windows with Apache (Zero-to-Redmine)
I tried to install mongrel_service from this gem mongrel_service-0.3.4-i386-mswin32.gem
but I get this error...
- Hello, is there a distribution list to get notified when new security updates appear for Redmine?
I know I've seen here, as practice, using redmine checked out from svn and published over web, so I'm posti...
- 12:25 Redmine Feature #1958: Documents: ASC/DESC when sorting
- And default sorting should be descending. As in most recent documents first.
What's the status of this feature? #1245
I'm interested also in having "closable", per tracker, versio...
- Hi, the number of statuses for an issue is hardcoded? is it 6?
I'm asking this because we are using it and the cli...
- 16:57 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Customize project page in Redmine
- I wasn't very clear..
I know that themes can be created and used, but a theme changes the look for all projects.
Do you have plans of making possible the customization of project homepage in redmine?
As in adding a logo/cu...
- 14:03 Redmine Defect #669: Default columns displayed on the issue list do not appear in pdf
- Steps to reproduce:
By default these columns are displayed:
Tracker Status Priority Subject Assigned to ...
- 13:47 Redmine Defect #669 (Closed): Default columns displayed on the issue list do not appear in pdf
- If i change the default columns displayed on the issue list, at application level,
they appear when i run the queri...
Also available in: Atom