- Registered on: 2017-12-15
- Last connection: 2019-12-11
Reported issues: 5
- 09:44 Redmine Defect #32193: Add turn on/off button to control sending security notifications
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> My idea of the configuration to control security notification is like this:
- 09:26 Redmine Defect #32192: Do not allow to send a security notification when the user account is locked.
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> I could not confirm the behavior that locked users get security notifications. Could you describe ...
- 07:17 Redmine Defect #32193 (New): Add turn on/off button to control sending security notifications
- For sending security notifications, I wish to add the function that to make possible with controlling turn on/off by ...
- 07:14 Redmine Defect #32192 (Closed): Do not allow to send a security notification when the user account is loc...
- I suggest that to add the function which if the account is locked, make disable to send security notifications.
- 11:26 Redmine Feature #28492: Option not to block closing a parent issue when its subtask is open
- Toshi MARUYAMA, thank you for your contribution to writing the patch.
I agree with Go MAEDA to change the setting na...
- 09:52 Redmine Feature #31322 (New): Confirming to close a parent issue when its subtask is open
- I wish to add the function of reminder which shows up like pop-up screen to ask for closing the subtask when the pare...
- 09:42 Redmine Feature #31321 (Closed): Option not to block closing a parent issue when its subtask is open
- From Redmine 3.4, the parent issue can't be able to close when the subtask is not closed yet. If it is possible to co...
- 07:54 Redmine Help: RE: Expected EOL for 3.x series?
- Hi Erik,
The EOL for Redmine 3.4 has not been announced yet, but from the last few years example, maintenance obje...
- 08:02 Redmine Defect #31102 (New): The parent task history needs to be recorded when the parent task field is a...
- The history of the parent task does not record any changes when field values are automatically updated due to the add...
- 01:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: redmine2.3 CVE-2014-0160 CVE-2015-2808 CVE-2014-3566 problem
- These three vulnerabilities are related to Open SSL which does not bring a direct effection on Redmine.
Also available in: Atom