- Registered on: 2009-01-14
- Last connection: 2010-01-14
Reported issues: 0
- 16:56 Redmine Help: RE: How to force redmine to build https urls (not http)?
- Solution: http://serverfault.com/questions/49735/force-url-root-to-be-https-instead-of-http-for-ror-application
- I am attempting to run Redmine through an Apache reverse proxy. Mongrel serves plain-text pages which Apache protects...
- Does Redmine have any protection against a bot attempting to brute force the login page?
- Something like temp-lo...
- 20:26 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine can't find svn command
- I fixed my problem temporarily by modifying
I changed line ...
- 19:53 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine can't find svn command
- Any ideas on this? I'm willing to work through this on my own but I need a little direction.
- I'm trying to integrate my svn repo into the Project>Repository tab.
After I configure it, I get this error on the...
- I'm planning to open up my company's install of redmine to the internet so we can access it from outside the network....
- 17:41 Redmine Help: RE: LDAP/Active Directory: what should I use for account/password?
- I currently have active directory integration with on the fly user creation working just fine.
I have entered MY a...
Also available in: Atom