Jan from Planio www.plan.io
- IRC nick: yeahrock
- Registered on: 2008-02-11
- Last connection: 2013-05-25
Reported issues: 30
- 14:41 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine as an IP docs control, issues tracker, scheduling tool for a non IT ...
- Telling from the brief description of your requirements, Redmine should be worth a try. At my company "Planio":http:...
- 17:06 Redmine Patch #13429 (New): Include attachment thumbnails in issue history
- Our customers at "Planio":http://plan.io thought that it would be nice to show thumbnails of image attachments inline...
- 18:17 Redmine Patch #13413: Let users choose how many days in advance they want to receive issue due date remin...
- Side note: this also allows users to opt out from reminders entirely by setting the value to empty (default).
- 18:15 Redmine Patch #13413 (New): Let users choose how many days in advance they want to receive issue due date...
- Here at "Planio Hosted Redmine":http://plan.io/redmine-hosting, we've recently activated our version of the issue due...
- 16:33 Redmine Feature #12762: Add option to calculate done ratio with the data from time tracking
- For reference: #13400 contains a patch that implements this
- 12:51 Redmine Development: RE: hook list?
- Did you try grepping (as mentioned)? Assuming you are on Windows, you can download grep here: http://gnuwin32.sourcef...
- 12:26 Redmine Development: RE: hook list?
- My bad, I missed the @rake@. The correct command should be @bundle exec rake redmine:plugins:hook_list@.
- 11:49 Redmine Development: RE: hook list?
- Redmine 2 uses bundler, so you might be luckier with @bundle exec redmine:plugins:hook_list@ instead. As an alternati...
Also available in: Atom