Jan from Planio www.plan.io
- IRC nick: yeahrock
- Registered on: 2008-02-11
- Last connection: 2019-06-10
- Redmine (Contributor, 2013-08-09)
Reported issues: 99
- 15:25 Redmine Feature #24808 (New): OAuth2 support for Redmine API Apps (OAuth2 Provider)
- I'm setting the status to *New* then, as requested. Ideally, we could get some more feedback from other contributors ...
- 17:45 Redmine Patch #31327: Update CONTRIBUTING.md
- I think that would be great, yes.
- 12:58 Redmine Patch #31327: Update CONTRIBUTING.md
- I am for this change and I've reworded the 2nd sentence a bit. I think we can say that PRs might not even get reviewe...
- 16:07 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine version of redmine.org
- The scanner is accurate, yes. redmine.org runs an older, patched version of Redmine.
- 08:14 Redmine Patch #23980: Replace images with icon fonts
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> I will not commit such a big change without Jean-Philippe's consent. I never forget that he is the...
- 12:05 Redmine Defect #26857 (Resolved): Fix for CVE-2015-9251 in JQuery 1.11.1
- Gregor Schmidt has provided an unobtrusive fix which doesn't require a jQuery update. You can find it attached.
- 18:46 Redmine Patch #1237 (Needs feedback): Add support for one time passwords or two-factor authentication
- 15:12 Redmine Patch #27676: Information leak on roadmap and versions view
- Thank you for your feedback. Here's what Gregor said:
> I agree. It may be confusing, that two users may see diffe...
Also available in: Atom