Jan from Planio www.plan.io
- IRC nick: yeahrock
- Registered on: 2008-02-11
- Last connection: 2017-11-15
- Redmine (Contributor, 2013-08-09)
Reported issues: 98
- 15:17 Redmine Wiki edit: Security_Advisories (#33)
- Adding #25713 since a fix had been released a while ago
- Just wanted to quickly share a recent achievement for Redmine: We've been named among the top 4 project management to...
- 19:43 Redmine Patch #27025 (New): Regex support for excluded mail attachments
- Now that we have regex support for mail body delimiters, it makes sense to allow regex parsing for excluded attachmen...
- 16:59 Redmine Defect #8157: Redmine do not send notification emails if a recipients email address is not valid
- This would be solved by #26791.
- 15:55 Redmine Patch #26655: Additional icon for contextmenu
- The patch is based on user research we did for "Planio Redmine Hosting":https://plan.io/redmine-hosting/. We also sur...
- 14:30 Redmine Feature #24157: Make project custom fields available in timelogs columns
- The patch has already been committed. It should apply cleanly to r16417 (and some revisions prior to that) because th...
- 11:21 Redmine Feature #306: Full Text Search of files
- This feature was high on the priorities list at "Planio":https://plan.io/redmine-hosting/, so I assume it would be po...
- 12:36 Redmine Feature #24089: Call to Action (CTA) and improved conversion for registration
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> I've committed the changes that let custom field to be hidden on the registration form b...
- 10:24 Redmine Feature #26035: More visually consistent download links
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> I think that the improvement is fairly useful but unfortunately the patch cannot be applied to the...
- 18:53 Redmine Feature #26035 (Closed): More visually consistent download links
- As a follow-up to #25988 and #25999, this small patch series proposes to move the file download link on previews to a...
Also available in: Atom