- Registered on: 2008-02-13
- Last connection: 2018-06-13
Reported issues: 5
- 15:01 Redmine Plugins: RE: Stuff To Do plugin - v0.2.0 released
- Looks pretty sweet. If i can find some time (lol!) I'll see if I can get it installed.
- 18:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Update rails / redmine
- Ive seen this error before, but only on low memory VPS slices. just kill the gem process and try again. sometimes I s...
- 18:23 Redmine Help: RE: Git branch tracking
- Nicholas, that sounds awesome. How is it coming along?
- 02:28 Redmine Help: RE: running lastest svn trunk error?
- I hate mysql with a passion, its garbage software, but I have other things that rely on running early mysql. I'll dit...
- 14:05 Redmine Help: RE: running lastest svn trunk error?
- ergh that sucks. Redmine has upped its requirements to mysql 4.1 :( Previous release forced me to update form mysql 3...
- 14:01 Redmine Defect #2012 (Resolved): revision 1907 breaks mysql 4.0.27
- Closed because its a dupe of #1951
- 03:23 Redmine Defect #2012 (Closed): revision 1907 breaks mysql 4.0.27
- "svn diff -r1906:1907 app/models/project.rb"
This is what appears to have broken mysql 4.0.27
Tried with rails ...
- I updated to the latest trunk version via svn and now it throws a mysql error, so I downgraded to -r1900 (from I thin...
- 14:40 Redmine Open discussion: RE: URL for repository checkout
- I looked the patch over, it wouldnt work for my git, since I use local checkouts as redmine cant read the master .git...
- 20:45 Redmine Help: RE: Repository browsing not possible
- I dont see any thing like the folders either, but I run Git which may be why I'm not seeing anything like a tags list...
Also available in: Atom