- Registered on: 2011-07-21
- Last connection: 2019-01-03
Reported issues: 73
- 12:09 Redmine Patch #30115: Move Version#fixed_issues extension to a module
- Thank you very much to have reviewed and integrated this patch !
- 10:46 Redmine Feature #9068: New button : "Submit modification without notification"
I agree with your point of view, because Notifications are really important in the general case.
But some mod...
- 13:16 Redmine Feature #9068: New button : "Submit modification without notification"
* This is a common case in our company, when you don't want to bother users when cleaning issues for exemple.
- 17:21 Redmine Patch #30115: Move Version#fixed_issues extension to a module
- Could this simple patch be integrated in the next Redmine Version ?
- 12:37 Redmine Patch #30115 (Closed): Move Version#fixed_issues extension to a module
The Version fixed_issues extension can't be overridden, there is no way to override it properly in rails.
- 18:34 Redmine Feature #11702: Add user/group to multiple projects at once
In companies with a lot of projects this is not very usable as-is, can we thing to add a filter ?
By name or ...
- 15:13 Redmine Defect #26023: Category filter only shows categories of current project
I agree with the fact to keep too filters for Categories, one by Id and the other by Name, to keep the coheren...
- 10:44 Redmine Feature #26575: Add update info at the bottom of the wiki page
- Hi, Sound good to me to keep it.
- 10:55 Redmine Patch #21474: Adding issue css classes to subtasks and relations tr
This patch introduced a duplication of the 'issue' css tag because it is also provided by the *css_classes* me...
- 15:18 Redmine Patch #21608: Project#allowed_to_condition performance
I have a question about this patch, isn't it introducing a slight difference ?
* Before projects where reject...
Also available in: Atom